Dungeon Majesty - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
About darn time. The scientist reminds me of Bondrewd from Abyss. He is so caught up in his research that he has lost all empathy.

Dex-chan lover
It would be good if the MC didn't have a zombie brain. It prevents him from thinking. Why punch with his feeble fists when he has those lobster claws? He could have decapitated the demon instead of delivering some minor bruises. Better jet, jam his thumbs into the demon's eyes, and then use the claws to sever the neck. But nah, just punch like an elementary school bully and then get saved by some deus ex machina afterwards.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh this is getting pretty intense. Probably going to save his waifu by the end of this fight.

I've just read all chapters since the beginning. At first it started slowly, but now I'm hooked. I want to see that mad demon defeated for good!

Also, who bets his cannibalism will allow him to absorb some power from the demon? Like he did after drinking the little demon's blood.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme At least the author not asspull the abillity and showed he received demon blood before.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm ~98% sure Bobby survives this somehow, mainly because she shows up on the series cover in a form we haven't seen yet

Users who are viewing this thread