Dungeon Majesty - Vol. 2 Ch. 51 - COUNT JONIA

just missing a tiny miny bit... but since this series was translated before... i mean i guess it did, cause i remember some stuff from a couple of years ago

like him switching bodies a lot, killing his master along with destroying the city loosing the best bud woman and collecting her soul and keeping it with him, something about a dwarwen city(?), something about killing lots of murlock like monsters and auctioning big boss' items

and it seems like i remember all correctly

Fed-Kun's army
It's back? Time sure does flies, I remember when the MC was still shitting bricks like it was yesterday.

I barely remember anything about this series besides the characters.

But alas, thank you for the chapter.

I'm overcome with nostalgia (especially from the name Bobby), thank you for the chapter.

Yeaaaaaa, I’ma go ahead and take this off my reading list. The fact they skipped 50chapters....

If you want the last fifty chapters, they're out there.

Personally, I want to see the next chapter, not to wait a year for a new translator to catch up.

Aggregator gang
ya'll should be glad someone started translating this again, no matter the quality. i know i am

If anyone wants to read the missing chapters I have a link for them but chap 51 isn't on there.
https://merakiscans.com/manga/the-dungeon-master/
I think this will prob just continue where they left off. I really liked the manhwa but I forgot about it cause it didn't get updated, I am just glad that its getting picked up again.

For all these beautiful readers that have corn instead of brain:

-this wasn't dropped, author went to do mandatory military service (around 18 months?)

-chapters 1-50 are on Meraki website

- no one will remake 50 chapters because you're too lazy to read elsewhere, don't be corn.

Users who are viewing this thread