Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 64 - Rabbit

Dex-chan lover
jesus christ why is farlyn so goddamn cute even as a monster

what is this dark sorcery

e: wait their plan is to EAT the dragon part? How??? did i miss that somewhere?

@nobaka

https://mangadex.org/chapter/561153/19

This chapter is beautiful. Just..... beautiful. Whenever I think they can't surprise me anymore

Fed-Kun's army
Such cute bunnies! And the Winged Lion is so adorable even if it's just the head lmao

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Arkande
oh i guess it's 'eat the dragon parts and then resurrect the human part'??

@MilkDrinker
i considered that, but i don't think it's just the hair. there are other bob cut girls that are not good, like the one from prison school

Dex-chan lover
@JoeKerr There are four carotid arteries, two internal and two external. The internals pass under the jaws into the back of the sinuses then loops forward. If the internals are ruptured after they split from the main carotid artery, they will flood either the trachea directly or the sinuses.

Dex-chan lover
cover page : alice in wonderland , the cheshire cat , the rabbit : you want to enter my rabbit 's "hole" ? my "hole" is very big and deep .

page 4 : her staff is absorbing a lot of evil , wicked mana , this is bad omen for the next chapters .

page 9 , lion : but we actually dont have much time . we only have ... er ... 12 hours left until the mad magician gets here .

It's the hyoid bone at the root of the tongue. The bunny snapped it, opening Laius's carotid artery into his windpipe with the sharp end.

"Then we should be free to do whatever we want with her." I'm sorry Laius? This is your sister we're discussing.

If you know that there's rabbits in a dungeon, ALWAYS bring the Holy Hand Grenade with you and never lose it along the way

Users who are viewing this thread