Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 64 - Rabbit

Dex-chan lover
Another reason to be suspicious of the winged lion, didn't warn them about their lack of holly hand grenades when hunting for rabbits.

Thanks for translating, I really hope this is a Monty Python reference.

How are they gonna kill them without a holy hand grenade?

"O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy."

Double-page supporter
holygrail189.jpg

Double-page supporter
Lion Heart Head ...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
and ...
! FEAR THE DUNGEON RABBIT !

And the most terrorific monster since the begginig goes to a rabbit. Dungeon Meshi is a gem.
Also, the fucking winged lion was trapped inside the book, I feel like this is gonna end soon. And I will be extremly sad when that happens.

Double-page supporter
@REMasher Vorpal Bunnies, like most stuff in Dungeon Meshi, can be traced back to Wizardry. They were a very common enemy on B2 and B3 of the first game and had a 18% chance of instant killing if they hit with their attacks. Their existence is likely a reference to Monty Python's Killer Rabbit.

@Kisato They aren't toxic. They just have very strong legs for jumping, and when the rabbit jumped off Laius neck his throat was crushed. That's why Ryoko showed the rabbits stumping. To show that they have monstrously strong legs.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato I'm pretty sure they kick your neck in such a way that it causes an internal decapitation or basically they separate your neck bones without cutting the skin or muscles causing you to die, it's a nasty way to die in my opinion.

Aggregator gang
This is a monty python reference and you will not be able to convince me otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread