Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 65 - Rabbit, Part II

Ooh now thats a bad scheming face that lion is making. It can't be a better evil looking face lol. Naughty lion will taste good inside senshi pot

I get the feeling the lion will make Marcille's wish true and make every race have the same lifespan.... zero, that is.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter went both extremes between dark and comedy... Like, I laughed but the implications of today are too great, just for starters, Marcile used a horrible forbidden spell and now she's being lured into the darkness even more, so is not Laius who will turn into the dungeon master but Marcille ? that's .... really sad, man.

Dex-chan lover
So marcille is scared of her own lifespan, everyone else will die before her and she will be left alone.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter made me laugh so hard but then I think about marcille having to see all her friends die and then move their corpses and it puts a huge damper on this chapter for me. Also mr lions face when he learned of marcilles wish, pure greed in those eyes

Dex-chan lover
fk3T8Th.jpg

Double-page supporter
I'm so glad I didn't read this in public. With the amount of laughing I did people would call the police 🤣
Top chapter quality!
From hilarious necromancy dance to Zelda mirror movement puzzle to some Marcille soul searching moments. I like.

Dex-chan lover
So either Lauis' wish was too abstract for the Lion to try to consume or Lauis didn't want it enough.

But Marcille's desire, is both straightforward and powerful.

Poor Marcille, on top of all that trauma, now the winged lion has set her as a target.
I hope they dont make her one of the villians to beat, but it's very real possibility now

Users who are viewing this thread