Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 65 - Rabbit, Part II

Oh wow, I can't imagine anything going wrong with a wish like that. The smartest person in the party sure is smart. I wonder if they have any children's stories with a "be careful what you wish for" moral in that world? Might wanna read one of those, oh so literate magician...

The depth of the story and the heavy tone just crept up at you under the guise of humor. Man I love this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I was so bewildered that I couldn’t emotionally respond to her pain.....My god...
Besides that I guess the Dungeon lord wants her wish?.....Her wish is completely terrible actually.....”how do you make all races have the same life span?” Simple....Kill them all at once...It’s a demon right? Not a saint or god...Her wish is way too terrible and dark...
I honestly think he doesn’t like Laius wish because It’s not something he can feed on because it can’t become malicious ...It’s balanced so he would always be at the same power...He wants more power right? And he can only have that if the wishes are more selfish and more self serving

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, fuck this demon lion. I expect equalizing lifespans will involve making everyone's lives VERY short. That or maybe merging people. Either way it won't be something good.

Group Leader
Dang it. I feel bad for laughing at them.

MVP: Marcille
RnamGjG.png

A7o2Mf6.png

Double-page supporter
*ucking demon winged lion. Targetting elves is all demons do now?

Dex-chan lover
Drawing Marcille this cute should be illegal
What a rollercoaster of a chapter
'cause this is thriller, thriller niight~

I'd love to see a full animation video of necromeshis doing thriller
VJ8n.gif

Dex-chan lover
Her wish is sincerely pure but has everybody already said there's no way that the lion is not going to make the wish become true by killing everyone, in the moment I saw the face of the lion I just couldn't believe that he is a good entity.

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations everyone has the same lifespan I hope you enjoy your 1 minute from birth to death

Double-page supporter
The guys'd better not find out what Marcille really did. Especially (No) Chill-chack

Users who are viewing this thread