Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 67 - Curry II

Staff
Super Moderator
After the fluff you give me THIS... THIS.
AHHHHHHH

I just want a happy ending qwq

Dex-chan lover
Jeez, that was cold. It wasn't an epic battle or something like that, just a man slowly suffocating his little sister to death.

i don't think theres going to be a dead farlyn bad end, solely because of the elaborate plan to save her by eating all her dragon parts. theres no way they'd devote a chapter to that and not have any payoff. Though: it was suggested earlier that they need the canaries (and the other parties with them right now) to help eat farlyn. resurrecting her after that would require the immortality curse to still be in effect, right? and wouldn't that require thistle to still be in control of the winged lion? how are they going to stop thistle from interfering without killing him or freeing the lion, and how are they going to get the canaries to go along with the plan? Heres hoping it all hinges on cooking and eating the demon

Dex-chan lover
I was dead sure it was going to end with a grand feast of the whole extended cast eating the dragon parts of Farlyn's body, but now this is looking a like a Greek tragedy. Got a feeling Laius connected the dots between the dream the Winged Lion showed him and what he saw in Thistle's house. So he won't take the demon's bait, but Marcille is looking desperate enough to become the new dungeon master, which probably won't end well.

Double-page supporter
Man I just want to see him, his sister and the squad conquering a dungeon while also cooking monsters happily. Please give that to us at the end author.

That's an oof. Big oof.

@Siquall And may the tales told of that battle be many and the feast be glorious!

@Sparkling You know, I have dreaded this since the he had the dream where he bid farewell to Farlyn's soul way back around the dragon fight. It is terrible to think on but it is the only way to break free of the daemon's power and sway.

I think the only thing thats worse than the pain this chapter inflicted on me is realizing that september is one of the off months for the magazine so uuuuuuu. Who thought it was a good idea to make a manga magazine come out 10 times a year *sob*

Dex-chan lover
You know I feel like we only have 3 chapters left... probably this will be the ladt volume

Oh woah, hurts so see Fairlyn dying on my birthday. Im so looking forward the grand fest and the resurrection now. Gotta wait,,,

Fed-Kun's army
look at this precious girl
5H1JMoF.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well... at least she died with a belly full of delicious curry...
That was harsh.

So they clearly have a way to bring her back to life, but do they have a way to bring her back as a human? could they use the mushroom circle for that?

Users who are viewing this thread