Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 67 - Curry II

Fed-Kun's army
Man, this was a heavy chapter. When I came to the dancing bunnies panel I thought, Ah, somebody must have pasted this in the comments! and it would have been the case for any other chapter. But it looks like everyone's stunned.

It's a reminder that Laius is an armoured swordsman, in a pseudo-medieval world, trained for bloody combat. Dungeon Meshi touches on these things without fetishizing them.

Fed-Kun's army
BTW, going by what was shown here, are beer and Japanese-style curry a good combo? (Assuming it was beer.)

never would've thought something as light hearted about eating delicious things in a dungeon could have an actual plotline

Such a great chapter - !

Interesting that Winged Lion has two possible new Masters o' Dungeon: Laius but also Marcille! Even if we didn't have the elves' explanation to "Kabuur" ("It's KABRU!" lol) ,the WL has been so benevolent, it's incredibly suspect!

The party is so fixated on rescuing Farlyn, they haven't asked why the WL should want to depose the Mad Sorcerer.

Kudos to the author for sustaining the plotline with such compelling and sympathetic characters - including the 'villain'!

Well this was dark
I feel like at the end, only an alliance of our party and the Mad Sorcerer will be able to de-tangle farlyn from the Dragon. We know he is on the path to redemption.

Dex-chan lover
@AAA1 I'm also hoping it will get one more volume. But you have to remember sometimes Author can solving a fight just in 2 chapters.

Remember when the first time monster Farlyn facing Kabru's team, Laius's team, and Samurai's team?? I'm actually surprised that the Author can make it quick just in 2 chapters and come out with a resolutions plus not dragging it up longer (which is a good thing).

how many more times will the sweet lil sister die? will she die a final time at the end, to stop whatever the lions planning and save laius too?
i can't wait for all of this.

Dex-chan lover
page 2 : the strongest monster already appear in chapter 3 and chapter 42 .

page 10 is so erotic , she kisses and licks ... a spoon , then she shoves it in her mouth , lol .

page 11 : i recognize :
- kamehameha , or hadouken from street fighter .
- Cossack dance / hopak .
- the promotional poster of this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Fever

in some panels , laios 's face looks like the face of a pretty girl , lol .

the blog of the lady mangaka , http://nisiryu.blogspot.com/ , she gives some extra lores about dungeon meshi , i hope someone will translate them soon .

some characters love their curry with mild or spicy flavors :

%25E3%2582%25B9%25E3%2582%25AF%25E3%2583%25AA%25E3%2583%25BC%25E3%2583%25B3%25E3%2582%25B7%25E3%2583%25A7%25E3%2583%2583%25E3%2583%2588%2B2020-08-12%2B11.28.20.png

Dex-chan lover
page 23 :
- laios : after eating curry , your mouth is dirty , i will wipe your mouth with this cloth .
or :
- laios : the air is getting chilly , i will wrap this warm scarf around your neck .

then a brother wrestles with his nak*d sister , OMG , this sounds so wrong .

what are the mad magician and the lion doing behind the closed door ? i bet it is some crazy sh!t , like :

- the lion becomes a perfect , 100% demon ,

- or they are having $ex , lol ,

- or their bodies fused and they became a chimera .

- or the mad magician is already a bloody corpse , he was killed by the lion .

She looked so cute and innocent eating that meal, I'd have a mighty hard time working up the courage to kill her.

poor farlyn, poor laius having to kill his own sister
amazing how dark the funny cooking manga is getting

Users who are viewing this thread