Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 65 - Rabbit, Part II

Aggregator gang
How the fuck is she that old AND a researcher AND a graduate of the magic academy and she only knows 6 spells? The elven conspiracy to retard mages must be really effective.

@Raudhbjorn In the flashback earlier laius says that the academy doesnt teach attack magic. Shes just an academic with limited practical skills, all she knows is theoretical stuff and ancient necromantic blood rituals

Fed-Kun's army
If everyone dies, everyone will have the same lifespan! Oh noooo

Aggregator gang
@stray_dog_
I get that, but she's not some kid. Surely she'd have taught herself SOME spells that weren't part of the curriculum. A professional doesn't stop learning after they graduate.

Dex-chan lover
So he was merely the easiest one to lead down - it was her desires that were the main goal?

Dex-chan lover
So, lion-kun is evil.

Also: Brilliant! Did author-san thought this up spontaneously? Or was it something that happened, when he played a round D&D with his/her friends?

@Raudhbjorn I don't think this is supposed to be like DnD or most derived video games where you can learn a spell in a night. They're probably each a major undertaking.

Okay so, in addition to the obvious MPHG reference, I think the first panel on p18 is supposed to be Thriller.

Aggregator gang
@pburgund
Night? She was an INSTRUCTOR at the magic academy. On top of that, she's an elf. She's not ancient, but she's older than the rest of the party put together. She's had plenty of time to learn something more useful than what she's shown, and plenty of reason to do so, consideri g that her specialty is FORBIDDEN MAGIC.

Dex-chan lover
Now the Elf has done it, the Demon has found a strong unqiue desire

Aggregator gang
LMAO. I recognises several Street Fighter's moves in this one panel.
Chun Li(Bottom left), Guile(top left) & Ryu(middle right)
6LIMOmM.png

Dex-chan lover
@redice more like a multi legged lion head. They have shown that the demons designs are actually based on actual demons such as the one that ate the desire of that one canarie is baphomet and the one they have is most likely beur (may have spelt that wrong) it looks like a lion head and a giant spiraling mane with legs/wings growing out of the sides in spiral fashion.

Dex-chan lover
I'd love to read more stories with good-intentioned necromancers like Marcille.

As funny as this chapter was, seeing Izutsumi grow so terrified that she died of a heart attack was heart-breaking*. ;o;
*pun not intended

Users who are viewing this thread