Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 69 - Thistle II

Dex-chan lover
What is this, a scanlation team manga crossover episode?!

Also, I'm sorry Marcille, I'm sorry you were compared to a mule not once, but twice today

*Thistle brags and look down on PT

*friendly fire is on

Thistle: Oh no, my hubris!

Dex-chan lover
This artist is an absolute god, the blend of humor, seriousness, creativity and art is so breathtaking. Just the idea of making everything miniaturized so he can summon more monsters is so unique it makes me shake from excitement. Omg I can't stop gushing over how good this is 😩😩

Also don't bully Marcille 😥

I was really hoping for a sashimi izutsumi
Drowned seems too gruesome for my poor kitty.

Fed-Kun's army
can you even still call that plot armor if laius already died several times to reach this point? lol

Dex-chan lover
Damn every time I just wonder how it'll keep topping itself and then the author does it incredible.

Dex-chan lover
Thistle in this chapter:
XdtLdTI.png

@leusee

It really is amazing!
But Marcille is for bullying!

As for the discussion on hybrids in the chapter. Pretty interesting but the "hybrid vigor" thing I see as bogus.

Panthera hybrids tend to experience a higher rate of injury and neurological disorder than non-hybrids. Though not universal, ligers and tigons may develop health issues. Organ failure issues have been reported in ligers, in addition to neurological deficits, sterility, cancer, and arthritis

From what I have seen, combinations can go everywhere from good to bad.

For everyone that is confused about the nightmare appearing in the last few pages:
Screenshot_2020-11-13_212243.png

I'll try to guess that Lauis will one way or another try to use it against Thistle. How exactly? I don't know but knocking him out and putting a Nightmare beside will keep him from waking up.

Aggregator gang
@Seihanda It’s a Chinese dragon called Shenlong, 神龙, and since they are in the dungeon anything can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread