Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 72 - Thistle V

@daywithoutgames
plot hole : in the previous chapter 71 , laios already ate green dragon meat acqua pazza + nightmare clam meat + a lot of "juices" from the tree , but now his stomach still has room for golden-city roasted dragon meat + wine ? lol .
Well you see.... cooking also take a while you know... it could be an hour or two

plus you should remember he has been running all the day from the dragon, physically drained from using mana, etc..
I can eat a lot of food after do some heavy sport compared to normal days...

plus he probably took a little bite as a snack

this whole thing and laius and marcille is pretty good, im just kinda sad they didn't feed the now desireless thistle... who was still insufferably cute til all her desires just kinda got nommed.

While I’m genuinely not surprised that the lion did turn out to be an asshole only wanting to feed, it makes me sad in a way, I was hoping he was genuine when he said he’d grown to love and care for the golden city residents and desire their freedom. Also, seeing Laios dream would’ve been admittedly really cool.

I hope they still manage to get at least a reliable way to restore Fallin and Izutsumi and give Thistle and the other golden city residents some peace.

@daywithoutgames @puputanidya what senshi made is basically a dragon equivalent of Peking duck, which takes can take 2-3 hours to make.

It's so unsettling, this devouring of desires. Instead of making it look like gore or horror, to which you get immunity at some point, it's really rapey, making it that much scarier.

Group Leader
Wow, that is NOT how I expected this chapter going.
Crazy, heart-wrenching development straight into regular cooking with the gang.
Poor Thistle.

Also, Senri's PTSD on page 24 lmao

Poor Thistle... The whole desire eating thing is so scary I hope Mithrun and all of em get here soon</33

love how theyre ignoring the current threat that is a future freed winged lion. if it was able to do THAT to Thistle with as powerful as he was? yeesh

Users who are viewing this thread