Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 13 Ch. 91 - Winged Lion VI

Dex-chan lover
Galaxy Brain Laios not only outplayed in their own game a being of other dimension and infinite power.
He also ate that MF.
Also about the curse. It's your gratest wish will never be granted. We know he wanted to became a Monster or a hibrid.
If that makes Laios return to normal I will kneel to the kino very hard.

Miv

Aggregator gang
This is, genuinely, one of the best stories I have ever read. Great art, rock solid world building, a plot that is internally consistent yet surprising, awesome character writing - I could go on. It's crazy to think it's nearing it's end. But I'm glad that the finale has been so great so far. It's good when stories end on a high note, while they're still beautiful, instead of shambling on like zombies forever.
I was about to complain on it possessing the desire of ill-will directed towards Laios despite having its desire eaten. But then I reasoned that desires probably take a while to digest. Maybe the demon dissolving into thin air was because of its desire being broken down inside Laios's gut.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what is going to happen to the magic, wasnt it going to disappear when the demon was dealth with? And i sure hope that his biggest disire was to become a monster and not saving his sister, because otherwise..

Dex-chan lover
vore_alarm_by_ericsonic18_ddz2ru0-fullview.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what is going to happen to the magic, wasnt it going to disappear when the demon was dealth with? And i sure hope that his biggest disire was to become a monster and not saving his sister, because otherwise..
Is the demon truly die for good? I think Laios just made the demon regressed to begining state

Its like he just defeating a single cell

Dex-chan lover
Oh noes! now Laios wont be friends with monsters, Fallin wont be a cool monster anymore, he wont continue to taste delicious food... Damn what was his wish again?
Also, that double spread page was a bit erotic. Reminds me of damnatio ad bestias a capital punishment where the condemned were eaten alive by wild beasts, usually big cats. Maybe Ryouko used that as a motiff? Anyway outstanding ending for this arc.

Dex-chan lover
What a surreal chapter... Thanks for the TLs
Laios' mind truly operates on a whole another dimension. The demons are all one being, so he basically defeated them all in one go. After that, yeah I don't think Falin is ever coming back. Can't have it all, especially not in a series with such a detailed author.
I kinda remember last chapter it was mana that Laios' monster could digest, not desires. Or maybe that was just fan speculation..

Dex-chan lover
are we sure the desire the lion was talking about was laios' dream to become a monster? not to save his sister? i have a feeling it might be too late...

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty sure the wish will have something to do with monster existence or Laios going back to normal not being a monster anymore.

Anyway, story is still GOATED

Users who are viewing this thread