Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 13 Ch. 91 - Winged Lion VI

Dex-chan lover
The double page spread of Laios eating the winged lion has serious classical painting vibes. Which, I know is probably the idea, but I love how well it evokes the feel.
Right? I was feeling it must be a reference to an art piece. Like Hercules slaying the lion or something.

The amount of contempt Laios gets from everyone in the story, even his close friends, just does smth to me man. Every thought and idea is constantly being put down, being othered to the point of fantasizing becoming a full monster and a throw away dream. w/e neurodivergence this boy has I support him for it

p.s. thank you Kui Ryoko for the horny gore these past few chapters. you the real one

It's about to end. I am so happy that there is a german physical release, gonna buy the whole series and read it again

OHHHH MY GOD... OH MY GOD.......!!!!! That really just happened, didn't it?! Holy crap I love this manga

Ayanami... Lai?(os). Also, this has got to be the highest concept meal yet: eating eating. The Lion's eating was ate! Amazing chapter

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the MOST "Actually I Am Not Owned" end.

But Laios... he really is smart for this. He truly thought of a way for 'Magic' to keep existing; this desire to eat for no other reason then hedonistic pleasure, this will... it created a cruel, merciless 'creature'. One with no sense of danger. One with a mind like a persons.

...and the weaknesses of a person, too.

Contributor
the hands from the sky really remind me of FMA! they incur the same amount of dread for me as well

"Your kind exists for no reason but to starve"
My Lion got his grill going, i smell some burn.

Users who are viewing this thread