Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97.7 - Extra - The Daltian Clan Series : Book Source vs Live Adaptation

Dex-chan lover
historians will say they were very good friends.
Taking your best friend to the theater to see an adaptation of your favorite book series? There simply cannot be a heterosexual explanation for this! Seriously, is even anyone other than people who abuse shipping goggles going to see anyone other than "very good friends" in them in this chapter at least?

Marcille when Netflix releases a live adaptation
Jokes aside, I would like to see how the characters of the conventional Middle Ages react to the Netflix style of adaptations of books they know, lmao. Especially considering that in those days there were no social networks to keep the noise directly on the Internet.

Yeah they always say that then never do :meguuusad:
Well, at least they have the opportunity to directly discuss it together. In my experience, real communication is much more motivating to share experiences and impressions than online, when any dialogue can quickly die out to “that was cool, fr! I’ll have to give this a 10 on IMDB!11/Rotten Tommatos” type of comments.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Marcille is me... "Oh you enjoyed the adaptation of a novel series I love? HERE HAVE THE BOOKS READ THEM."
Especially if you were the one, who forced them to watch this adaptation in the first place :D. I watched a ton of cartoons back in the day because my childhood friends were so excited about their favorite comic book or game being adapted. I was the last one in our group to get cable TV and game consoles, so they were always hyped about everything before I was.

Users who are viewing this thread