Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Snack

Aggregator gang
Hahaha @ the treasure throwing part. They legit forgot those remaining are real treasures. Aside from that, the guy has really good gut feelings & he trusts himself best. & they still kept at a slow pace to get to the sister.

Poor dead group though, that one. Blinded by treasure due to inexperience :(

Dex-chan lover
For anyone interested, you are somewhat likely to get an allergic reaction to bug's protein, so be careful with eating them. And it's better to eat normal meat.

For anyone interested, you are somewhat likely to get an allergic reaction to bug's protein, so be careful with eating them. And it's better to eat normal meat.
If im not reading ur statement wrong, its a little bit of misinformation. I assumed it was because there are cultures where people seem to be alright. I looked it up and apparently its like shellfish allergies, and it said its average 13 out of 100 for eating bug allergy. So im guessing it can replace your protein diet, as long as you dont have allergies and not that we are innately allergic to them.

Dex-chan lover
If im not reading ur statement wrong, its a little bit of misinformation. I assumed it was because there are cultures where people seem to be alright. I looked it up and apparently its like shellfish allergies, and it said its average 13 out of 100 for eating bug allergy. So im guessing it can replace your protein diet, as long as you dont have allergies and not that we are innately allergic to them.
The rate depends on where you live. Because as you said, certain cultures eat bugs and certain don't. It's like lactose intolerance, where it's 65% worldwide but 90% in japan.
Also, the amount of bugs you would need to eat.... Just don't, ignore the WEF, they are a bunch of elitists who will continue to eat high quality meat and throw away like 80% of the food.

most of the food in this manga looks great, but i believe i'd like most to eat the treasure bugs, although i don't quite know why. perhaps it's the novelty of eating someone that looks inedible at a glance.

Group Leader
I draw the line at eating insects that is beyond disgusting no matter what

Users who are viewing this thread