Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Good Medicine

Double-page supporter
I'm a bit bumbed out that Farlyn is used as a MacGuffin for the sage of story progression again ...
I had hope she would just join the party and there's be another reason for the story to keep going.
I'll keep reading for now.

Dex-chan lover
an ugly pork orc shoves their tongue inside the mouths of a pretty human and a pretty elf , just your usual henta! , lol . and there go the virginities of their mouths , lol .

note that a porc orc has 10 fingers , but only 4 toes , what kind of evolution is this ?

Looks like even the ghosts can use magic , they created 2 square teleport doors from the trap to the room of the orcs .

Punishment for the cowardice of the hobbit : become a plaything / a toy / a b!tch for some horny male dogs , lol .

Name of Arc 2 : "After 30 long chapters , now we have to save the sister , AGAIN . GREAT ."

Using Farlyn again as the center piece of the story was probably set from the start. It doesn't seem that there has been an outrageous deus ex machina (which means the author isn't creating the story as he goes along).

Putting Farlyn in danger does not only set a direction, but also a pace. Sometimes the story feels slow, but from what we know they have descending as quick as possible. If they didn't had that objetive, the story couldn't possibly flow as it is.

@Deepkar indeed, re-reading here... its the foundation of the story that Farlyn needs to dissapeared again.

Even though Farlyn rarely appear I can still see the warmth of Laius-Marcille-Farlyn relationship in further chapter through the describtion and good flashback (its just Author can potray the story really well)

Dex-chan lover
Why does the orc keep saying they? Is there more than one sorcerer or not?

chilchuck is totally right and Laios is only ever concerned with his own goals. he's a terrible leader right now

Users who are viewing this thread