Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Dryad

Dex-chan lover
page 2 : it is just a bromance hug , no h0m0 , lol .

page 4 : chic chac is pretending to be an egyptian wall painting .

page 9 : 2 dryads have big b00bs , and 1 has flat chest , so 2 females and 1 male . they have no d!ck and pu$$y , so are they mating by kissing with their mouths ? for the crime of c0ck-bl0cking their 3-some , the penalty is death for laius 's party , lol .

note that only the 2 females have pollens inside their bodies , while the male doesnt have pollen . they probably store the pollens inside their b00bs , lol .

I wonder if the lady mangaka was celebrating Halloween or Valentine with this chapter .

Halloween : the carved pumpkin in the cover page , the dryad fruits that look like pumpkin , the graveyard , the horrors .

Valentine : the loving group hug in page 2 , the hot threesome of a male dryad and twin(?) dryad sisters , the dryads "penetrate" the dwarf , and the sex education , maybe later they will ask the Elf to show them her "pistil" as teaching material , lol .

Poor male dryad , he wanted the females to give him some "heads" , and end up losing his head . He only wanted the female dryads to "dry up" his bodily juices , lol .

I hope no one will ever draw some disturbing hentai doujins based on some scenes in this chapter .

In the previous arc , it took them 20+ chapters to travel from the surface to the lowest level , now they have to go back up and then go back down again , I wonder how many chapters it will take .

This joke doesn't make much sense when you know that Chilchak has a wife and many kids.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@koshilowell : well thats bcs of rereading, this part senshi didnt know he is married

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Marcille's "dead-inside" face never stop to amaze me. 🤣🤣🤣
nYCiJXp.png

Dex-chan lover
And here we see how Lauis started multiclassing
Magic knight is a thing BTW....and nope I'm more into mages don't wear middle or heavy armor not because it intervene with their arcane arts, rather they're NOT physically strong enough to carry the weight of the armor

Users who are viewing this thread