Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Dryad

Dex-chan lover
the hug at the beginning 😭❤️

SENSHI IS SO FUNNY WILL CHILCHUCK EVER BE FREE

Dex-chan lover
page 2 : it is just a bromance hug , no h0m0 , lol .

page 4 : chic chac is pretending to be an egyptian wall painting .

page 9 : 2 dryads have big b00bs , and 1 has flat chest , so 2 females and 1 male . they have no d!ck and pu$$y , so are they mating by kissing with their mouths ? for the crime of c0ck-bl0cking their 3-some , the penalty is death for laius 's party , lol .

note that only the 2 females have pollens inside their bodies , while the male doesnt have pollen . they probably store the pollens inside their b00bs , lol .

I wonder if the lady mangaka was celebrating Halloween or Valentine with this chapter .

Halloween : the carved pumpkin in the cover page , the dryad fruits that look like pumpkin , the graveyard , the horrors .

Valentine : the loving group hug in page 2 , the hot threesome of a male dryad and twin(?) dryad sisters , the dryads "penetrate" the dwarf , and the sex education , maybe later they will ask the Elf to show them her "pistil" as teaching material , lol .

Poor male dryad , he wanted the females to give him some "heads" , and end up losing his head . He only wanted the female dryads to "dry up" his bodily juices , lol .

I hope no one will ever draw some disturbing hentai doujins based on some scenes in this chapter .

In the previous arc , it took them 20+ chapters to travel from the surface to the lowest level , now they have to go back up and then go back down again , I wonder how many chapters it will take .
This is dumb since it's explicitly stated in the text that the female dryad is the one without pollen, which makes sense when you consider that pollen is the equivalent of plant sperm. Also I don't know why you're applying mammalian phenotypes to plants, as there's nothing that dictates that they have "boobs" in the first place, due to an absence of mammary glands. If that's where pollen is stored, then it would be more accurate to compare them to testicles.

Did Senshi bandage his chest wounds OVER HIS BEARD? It's a good thing he at least washes it semi-regularly now.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how back at the beginning, on a second floor Marcille made a scene about Mandragora heads, but here she ate one so casually, even Jack-o-Lantern had its concerns (page 27, panels 5, 6).

I keep forgeting Senshis name ffs. What a doofus teaching Chil about sex and hey that one panel had an actual nipple huh, quite a surprise tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread