Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Sea Serpent (Part II)

Dex-chan lover
Okay, hold up, what is this guy actually trying to say here?
page 14 - panel 3 - siblings give money to comrades
page 15 - panel 5 - "siblings are not good or honest and don't give a damn about others"
What kinda logic is that?! He does a complete 180° turn with his argumentation and says they don't care about others, because they give most of their earned money to supposedly hurt comrades.
There are like two options here;
either he wants to say the siblings should not trust their funds to others, because there is the possibility they will not use it wisely,
or his logic is just that twisted.

Just within these two pages I cannot take that guy serious anymore. His character is completely obscure to me now.
I hope I just misunderstood something here and it gets cleared up later on. This dude just sounds so sketchy to me right now.

@frozeneye The people they gave money to were probably shitheads scamming them and faking injuries considering you can get healed an all. They stopped working and participated in some black market shenanigans (w/e that is). He's basically saying that they're like Bill Gates, aka someone that ran a whole bunch of people out of business using his super rich parents money. As well as patented a whole bunch of shit developed by other people. And then tosses giant bags of money towards charity whilst planting media stories of how humble and kind he is.

Fed-Kun's army
@Frozeneye They blame Laius's party for "stealing" the treasure bugs off of them (wayy back in chapters 10 & 15), which would make Laius and Farlyn seem like hypocritical assholes for also having funded their former comrades' "recoveries". As well as irresponsible chumps for then getting completely played to boot.

@Baroona Dude I think you're projecting a tad, haha.

Dex-chan lover
@H-san
Ah, thank you! I actually didn't connect the "thinks they stole from them" with the "gives funds to friends" part.
That would actually make them seem pretty hypocritical based on his assumptions at that time.
He's still pretty quick to judge though, but maybe that's just his deal.
Still hate the ever present "misunderstandings = plot" trope in Mangas, but oh well.

Dex-chan lover
page 11 :
chic chac created a guild , but he is the only member because no one else wants to join , lol .

a l0li hobbit girl and her pet dog-man , a nice idea for some "special doujinshi" artist , lol .

page 21 : suddenly , kabbage dude feels his head is more hairy than usual , because of the pub!c hair of the ninja girl , lol .

note that the japanese girls have dotted tattoo on their faces .

kabbage dude : change of plans . now we will leech off the party of samurai dude , just like parasites .

last page : dog man hates that girl , is she a cat girl ?

The Mage Lynn/Lin is from Japan island too , her correct name is probably Rin .

The Samurai dude has the right idea : just cut off the serpent's whole head and he doesnt have to worry about where is its carotid artery .

Users who are viewing this thread