Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Sea Serpent (Part II)

Dex-chan lover
Wait I don't get how Kabru got to that way of thinking. The siblings gave money to injured people that weren't actually injured. How does that make them bad? Just means they're gullible
in adventuring world, money is power yet they just giving money without care. That makes Kabru puzzled, so He's eager to find out Touden's sibling true nature whether;

A. They are just a naive, gullible, easy to take advantage of by other people (which is still a red flag criteria for someone who will inhereting the dungeon heritage)

B. They are actually connected to the criminal activities, giving gold charity to the sick is just a facade.

Namari's dad being a financial criminal doesn't mean she is a criminal, perhaps that's the reason why she's struggling so much with money. If she can't repay the debt in time they will execute him or sth. Chilchuck's guild is to make sure halflings don't get trapped by horrible contracts as they are a weak and discriminated yet useful species, and Mam, you're practically enslaving that dogboy. The silnings being naively kind doesn't mean they are inherently evil, they might not know their old guildmates use them to launch a black market.

That said, I like the gossip girls scene, it's realistic, I may not like to admit it, but I also talk shits about popular people I know nothing about in highschool.

Dex-chan lover
You know what kind of ruler would be even worse than them? One who can't see the good in others. One who's head is shoved so far up his ass he can't see how ill-fit he is to lead his own party, let alone an entire nation. Can't wait to see him get absolutely thrashed
god damn me from 3 months ago went wild on a fictional character

Users who are viewing this thread