Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - Cockatrice

Dex-chan lover
@lividus Me too. I really don't understand the point of that. I could even accept the reasoning that it was for fan service. But there was literally no fanservice there and no stupid misunderstanings either. It did it in like 2 panels and preety matter of factly. So if there's no practical reason for it, no plot reason and not even for fanservice then it's kind of just pointless? I feel like I'm missing something or maybe it go translated badly?

Dex-chan lover
page 2 :
she got this scar from a blood wyvern back in chapter 29 .

- what are you waiting for ? hurry up and "finger" my (ear) hole .

and chic chac is a fukking annoying brat , lol .

page 13 : what a big fat c0ck...atrice , lol .

page 23 :
- what happens if she starts getting heavier and heavier and then crushes me ?
- yo , senshi , saying "this girl is too heavy" is impolite , lol .

page 25 : i guess you can say : now her n!pples and clit0ris are rock-hard , lol .

and "she gets stoned" , lol pun :

stoned
(slang) High on drugs, especially cannabis (weed).
(slang) Drunk.

page 18 : she is doing a kabuki pose :

8q2mvn8dz8i9A3lSN6KoYE1qvT4zHWB6tULl_Bbq6BVauaaQ-PUi2EkGnFJDmQTOV9QGH18kJ-Rz4BoY9Fk2Jouz-GP7RRqAcsoGaqQkHGP6Tt9N9BAy7eR66lc

Dex-chan lover
Page 24 : block ears so they wont snap off . Close mouth so no rats , cockroaches can make a nest inside the stomach . and now i finally understand why she has to take off her pants :

- actually , for a better result , she should take off her shirt and her long skirt too , but the publisher doesnt allow an image of naked girl in their kiddy magazine , lol .

- laios tell her to take off her pants to put as much skin against skin as possible . her skins will turn into stone and they will stick together . if she wear clothes , the clothes will prevent her skins to stick together .

note that since page 30 , you can see that her left eye doesnt have any eyelashes any more , because they snapped off in page 28 .

page 31 and 32 : why did laios put on his armor before he ate at the table ?

I guess the reason that the samurai loves the sister is : back then , she touched all over his body , including his d!ck , and gave him "$exual healing" , lol .

The Elf can become a great woman activist : Women are persons with feelings . Dont ever treat them like ($ex) objects , and use them as your pickle press .

Chic chac : "My 4 fellow hobbits , frodo , sam , merry , pippin , have found a dark art artifact ( The One Ring ) . Upon which they were kidnapped by elves ( Legolas ) , and never seen again . "
Is this a reference to LOTR ?

So the Cock...atrice's hunting method is turning its preys to stone , but then how can it digest stones ?

In modern world , women also put sliced cucumbers on their eyes to cure another birdie curse : crow feet , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread