Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 35.5 - Extra - Monster Tidbits 5

Dex-chan lover
@KajurN
That would be a great "epilogue" chapter. All their adventures summarized in a neat package. In fact from a certain point of view this manga can be considered a cookbook with pictures since it does explain all the recipes. And maybe he will end up calling it "Dungeon Meshi" or "Delicious in Dungeon" as a neat title drop moment. I would actually love that.

Dex-chan lover
After the Serpent kissed Kuro and bit his lips , he got a swollen mouth . I think the Hobbit girl has to suck the poison out of Kuro's lips , kinky , lol .

Reading chapter 31 - Dryad again gives me a lot of insights :
The dryads were kissing , that means they were actually mating . They were angry because they were c0ck-blocked , lol .

The male Dryad already poured all of his "pollens" inside the bodies of females , so when Senshi cut his head , no pollen was left inside his body .

Dryads mate with their mouths , so their bodies do not have no d!ck or pu$$y ( but why do female Dryads have big boobs ? )

Double-page supporter
I find it funny how the dryads' anatomy is in this manga. The male with pistil is the one having boobs physically. So those three previously were actually two males x one female, not the other way around. & they were just about getting on fertilising when Laius & co stumbled upon them, then they took their children seeds to eat.

Circle of food chain life indeed.

P.S.: "kissing" in "the cabbage patch" is exactly what the dryads were doing although in human common sense it just shouldn't X"D Oh & "the cockatrice is a lie" that said, Laius should make his own monster recipe book, in collaboration with Senshi!

Users who are viewing this thread