Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97.82 - Blu-ray's Extra Vol 2 - "What If" Situation

Dex-chan lover
Having just plowed through the entire series this last weekend, this is a welcome surprise :win:

I feel like the old guy would have been fated to be terminated with extreme prejudice, alas.

Dex-chan lover
I know we manga readers know Marcile's feelings and all, but... in the spirit of the anime-only fans... do you think she would mind if Falin bonked her in the head and dragged her to a cave?
I don't know what this has to do with whether you've read the manga or not, but I think that regardless of whether you ship them or not, Marcille is still not such a hopeless loner that she would rejoice at someone hitting her in the head with a club.

Fed-Kun's army
She rip her way our of something? Kinda hardcore implication with her not only being alive but fine.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain to me what Senshi meant about how he couldn't show enlighten them? Were those tools his friends'?

Dex-chan lover
They'll meet senshi again on the lower floor coincidentally.

Cave Woman Falin's kind of :sneaky:
if you know what I mean, lmao
VMHOvq6.png
kind of what again?
snu snu in the dungeon...

Dex-chan lover
thank god namari didn't stay 🙏🏼

also happy to see that laios mermaid song is a canon event no matter what

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what this has to do with whether you've read the manga or not, but I think that regardless of whether you ship them or not, Marcille is still not such a hopeless loner that she would rejoice at someone hitting her in the head with a club.
Hmmm... I think people took my joke a little too seriously.

Far from me to say how you or anyone should feel about anything, but this really was just me joking.

There is a LOT of fanart shipping Marcille with Falin(and Laius, occasionally), and there is a lot of discussion about Marci's "straight status", I was riffing on that.

I have to say... from all the reactions I thought my comment could bring... this wasn't even an option, oh well... such is life :D.

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting to go back and see if Fallin actually got eaten by the red dragon. But the red dragon picks her up by the stomach, meaning in this 'What if...' the dragon just let her go or Fallin is a girlboss and was able to distance herself while in the mouth of a dragon.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... I think people took my joke a little too seriously.

Far from me to say how you or anyone should feel about anything, but this really was just me joking.

There is a LOT of fanart shipping Marcille with Falin(and Laius, occasionally), and there is a lot of discussion about Marci's "straight status", I was riffing on that.

I have to say... from all the reactions I thought my comment could bring... this wasn't even an option, oh well... such is life :D.
I initially understood that it was a joke, it’s just that the “we know” part looked a little bait-ish from the outside to be honest. As for shipping, as I said last time, I don’t care as long as it’s self-aware.

Dex-chan lover
the what-ifs are hilarious XD

I kinda want to see the series being rewritten with these what-ifs lol

thanks for translating this!!

Users who are viewing this thread