Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - Cleaners

Dex-chan lover
Page 6 : Balls to the Wall , lol .

Page 14 : Is she refering to Nyotaimori ? Serving foods on her naked , stoner body , what an idea , lol .

and they are ...

- ... eating a type of oyakodon , chicken meat + chicken egg : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oyakodon

- ... eating bricks , then will they sh!t bricks ? lol .

- ... eating monsters 's secretion / bodily juices / $emen / vomit ?

page 16 : the tight frog suit makes marcille looks more $exy .

an assistant for the lady mangaka , what a dream job : being alone with her in her house for several days , and even getting paid as an assistant .

page 1 :

- while you people were busy searching for food stupidly ...
- senshi : then dont eat the food that i make , you fukking ungrateful , annoying brat .

" ... a house with 7 toilets ... " is a reference to chapter 28 : https://mangadex.org/chapter/16230/1

28.png

Double-page supporter
I dislike Kabru's group the more they got screen time lol. But seriously, the more they got leverage the more they'll take advantage. Kabru's projecting his own warped views on other people that doesn't benefit him. Those are eyes of a manipulator.

Dex-chan lover
we got convergence. i do wonder how things end up, whether in skirmish or alliance...

Dex-chan lover
Finally the misunderstandings can be cleared up.
That said, they'd best stay quiet about the forbidden magic. Kabru would probably be kinda judgemental about that.
I agree might be best to keep it quiet for now. I think “dark” magic has much more implications than we believe. I think the tidbit that for resurrection, you need a certain amount of calories and energy from a recently dead creature that a similar mammal to human is huge hint that using dragon has affect Falin. Especially considering the dragon is the product of the dungeon, of the sorcerer, rather than from the overlord. She’s been remade of something completely different and we also have to consider that Marcille used “dark” magic.
Marcille looks so cute in frog suit ❤️😭
I wonder if this guy is their former party members twin or relative…Is Laios face blind?

Ive never seen and employment ad in a manga before, thats rather interesting. And hey that fan art at the end is too much stimulus I turned to semen instantaneously.

Users who are viewing this thread