Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - Mirin-boshi

Double-page supporter
Don't forget, Marcille accidentally bound Farlyn's soul to the dragon's soul or the dungeon itself so the resurrection spell could work. It made the revival a complex issue, because she was tied to the sorcerer right afterward.

Edit: Nakamoto Farlyrou LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. This mangaka is a god of their own manga universe I swear.
Edit2: OOF these three groups need to find the king's corpse so everything could be settled. Wonder how they'd separate Farlyn from the dragon though.

Dex-chan lover
Laius is a real dumbass for spilling the beans for absolutely no goddamn reason, and now everyone fucking knows their secret because of that guy's "trusty retainer" who was eavesdropping on his master and immediately said everything.

I really don't know why Laius would say anything about dark arts since it endangers Mar.

Dex-chan lover
LAIOS YOU DUMBASS WHAT ARE YOU DOING SPILLING THE BEANS, chilchuck was right when he said he needs to learn how to judge characters better

Dex-chan lover
ok so that is their old companion just skinny af
kabru is still freaking me out
how will this play out 💀 and falin is def forever changed wtf was that

I am excited as Kabru, gotta love when you dont want anything bad to happen to the characters but you also want them to suffer cus thats far more enjoyable and interesting in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread