Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - Mirin-boshi

Dex-chan lover
Things are getting interesting. I do like the plot progression. Depending on how it's handled the manga will be way better or much worse through this. Well time to read the next chapters and find out

Dex-chan lover
page 3 : he shuts her up with just 1 glare , he has been giving her some good "trainings" , lol .

the japan girls 's names : hien = flying swallow , benichidori = crimson plover , maizuru = dancing crane , asebi = pieris japonica , inutade = persicaria longiseta .

human girls have bird names , while non-human girls have plant names . is this raci$t ? lol .

this fact is lost in translation :

in previous chapters , kabbage dude only used the more superior , more masculine pronound "ore" when talking to his team-mates , but now when he is talking to samurai dude and laios , he switchs to the more humbler , more inferior pronound "boku" . he is so shifty , so manipulative .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_pronouns

Dex-chan lover
"We did defeat the red dragon" , the elf looks so cool , and with her frog suit on , lol .

More hints that the masked person is a cat girl / cat boy : Their eyes 's pupils . Crane girl wouldnt want the fur of the cat human getting mixed into the food . And cat human has keen ears so they can hear the 2 leaders 's conversation .

Page 20 : In Japan , a son 's name usually keeps a kanji from his father 's name , and sometimes another kanji from his mother 's one : His grandfather : Tsugu Yoshi -> his father : Toshi Tsugu -> Toshi Rou -> his supposed son : Farly Rou -> his supposed grandson : Farly + something .

The real reason that samurai dude is angry : They use a monster's flesh to revive the sister , so if he have sex with her , it will count as beastiality , lol .

Samurai dude put his sword on Laios 's shoulder and says : "Now I announce you Knight of Japan" , lol .

Last page : "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner ?" Lol . I wonder if they would eat her ? Only samurai dude wants to "eat" her in a different way , lol , at least she still has normal boobs .

Credit page has gif image : Dwarf is sprinkling Elf 's crying faces on the pizza .

Double-page supporter
@nyanpass
I don't like Kabru, he reminds me of the brown sorceror elf.
I don't like him from the first time his character was introduced. He reminded me of Guts(Berserk) GF, only in male form and his face got that scheming look from the start. Not because I don't like Guts' GF. In fact I like her character. But Kabru's character make that bad vibe to her image.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh that was such a bad move on Laius's part. At least consult with your co-conspirators, especially Marcille, before spilling that kind of secret. And I'm glad Kabru decided to drop the thief thing, Misunderstandings are one of the most annoying sources of conflict in media.

Users who are viewing this thread