Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Ice Golem

Dex-chan lover
Page 5 : the pu$$y ... cat girl tries to pocket a gold coin , I guess you can say she is a " cat burglar " , lol .
And she burns Chic Chac real bad with her funny comeback , lol . Her joke comes from the fact that the original japanese name of Chic Chac 's race is Half-foot , and the fan translators rolled with Half-ling instead .

Page 20 , Laios is lying unconscious on the ground , then when he hears "... n@ked beastkin..." , he is triggered and jumps up , lol .

Laios : "I want to see her n@ked nipples . I want to see how her tail connects to her n@ked a$$ ." This is what he really meant , lol .

The pu$$y cat is angry because she could just eat the raw fishes quickly , but she had to wait until after Senshi cooks only 1 fish .

Aggregator gang
I love how theyre all just one big family, so wholesome, no vialation of privacy or boundaries

Dex-chan lover
a cat girl with many b00bs looks like this : https://mangadex.org/chapter/844376/1

x13.png

Dex-chan lover
goof in page 9 and 10 : the staff in marcille 's hand .

page 6 , panel 1 : laios is checking out his old shield : https://mangadex.org/chapter/15848/1

6.png

Double-page supporter
Imma bet Laius will end up with a beastkin/demihuman/werepeople someday lol. He's that peculiar.

Is Izutsumi a transgender cat or something?
That body is quite blatantly a male one... yet everyone says "she".
I think she just has a very lithe frame (being of Asian-similar lineage) and is covered in too much fur to tell much

Dex-chan lover
I think she just has a very lithe frame (being of Asian-similar lineage) and is covered in too much fur to tell much
Izu doesn't have the secondary sexual characteristics of a human nor a cat... and is too tall to simply be prepubescent.
Not only that, but they don't have culturally ingrained behavioural characteristics indicative of gender either. They just behave like a typical human stereotype of what cats are regarded to be.
So the only thing to fall back on is the classic: Which is wider? Shoulders or hips? It is a general rule of thumb with mammals that females have wider hips than males while males have wider shoulders than females.
Shoulders are wider, therefore male.

That is my take.

Users who are viewing this thread