Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 44 - Barometz

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no, not dire wolves! You guys know what dire wolves are, right?

They're like wolves... but they're DIRE.

Dex-chan lover
Man that goat fruit is horrifying. Also I disagree that the new girl is annoying. She's still new and I think there's potential there. In fact it's been wierder that the none of the characters are that selfish. Generally they may disagree at first but they go with thr group decison and this mixes it up

"New diseases are born from living things that are in close proximity to humans."

And two years later, that's how the new corona virus got started. Kui is a genius.

I like how they called it balut implying the fruit was a fertilized developing egg, which in its way not wrong since it's a fruit is a fertilized developing flower.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Cover page : only Laios and Senshi are "horny" because they are adult men , while Marcille is a girl and Chic Chac is still a brat who hasnt hit puberty yet , lol . Laios even has the horizontal eye pupils of the sheeps .

In Japan , candy apple on a stick is a popular snack , and now we have candy mandrake on a stick , lol .

Page 4 , Laios is thinking : I wish I could evolve into a monster by keep eating monsters .

Last panel of page 14 : the pu$$y ... cat girl is playing with a rat that she caught . Im not sure if I can kiss a mouth that eats rats , lol .

Page 22 , the wolves must be thinking : this crazy motherfuker must have rabies disease . Lets get the hell out of here , I dont want to get infected .

In my holyday tours to Asia , I did try some balut eggs , the trick to enjoy them is : Try not to look at them when you eat them . Dont break all the egg shell and reveal the duck inside . Only break the top of the egg shell and use a small , sharp spoon to scoop out the contents inside the egg .

page 25 : I know a lot of ways that the pretty Oni girl can be useful to me , bah hah hah .

FYI , domestic cats are nature tsundere : from some science researchs , when a cat narrows her eyes and turn away from you as if she is un-interested , it is actually proof that she likes you .

Aggregator gang
Izutsumi is acting like a spoiled kid, and I can't stand spoiled kids XD. Hope she gets better soon but considering the pace of the story so far, I think that will take a while, or not?

Yeah an extra person would be nice to have in that group but......I dont know about her. I think I would of kicked her out awhile back.

Aggregator gang
@NinkNikkita
Izutsumi is acting like a spoiled kid, and I can't stand spoiled kids XD. Hope she gets better soon but considering the pace of the story so far, I think that will take a while, or not?
Nah, that's typical cat behavior when adapting to new owner.

She is actually acting like a cat (considering she has s car soul mixed in).
The author will probably try to make the group domesticate her (?

Dumb question, where did the winter clothes come from? They probably used the leftover clothes from their old packs, yeah, but where’s the fur come from? The shapeshifter?

Users who are viewing this thread