Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 47 - Griffin

Dex-chan lover
@ElBichoRaro

Dungeon meshi is published in the magazine Harta which belong to Enterbrain which belong to Kadokawa shoten.
Golden kamui is published i the Weekly young jump which belong to Shueisha which belong to Shogakukan.

so no, no connection, it's just that Golden kamui and Dungeon meshi fanbase very often the very same people for some reasons, because the common denominator between "food and monster" and "food and gayness" is food

Ps, i like gayness, monsters and food .

Fed-Kun's army
The elf's breast on the credit page gives me the creeps and I don't think it's because of the villager's fashion sense (or lack thereof).

Dex-chan lover
My first thought is that Griffins eat Dwarves.
My second being that he just hitched a ride to Ironforge.

• Wow
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
That said, catgirl's reaction as she remembers what happened was priceless. X)

Dex-chan lover
You know, every time Griffith Griffin shows really bad things happens, maybe senshi is a secret survivor of the band and now suffers from PTSD.

Double-page supporter
Marcille got so excited at the prospect of saving her gf.... then got so pissed when it turned out not to be her. Kui Ryoko please let Marcille hug her girlfriend again!!!

Group Leader
Chilchack in bed with Marcille and squashed by Izutsumi...

Do we actually know how old Chilchack is, anyways? I've always felt that he was older than Laius and just looked young due to being a halfling. (Which made that dryad chapter particularly good...)

Reactions: GK
Power Uploader
What I want to know is... do they still exist within the castle or was this like a painting world... they'd have to still exist somewhere...right? Because they can't die... but the way the land looked... GAAAHH!

So have the possibly come to a new unexplored area? Oh my... Has Senshi been here before?

woah. The dyrad suit at the last page had Marcille's face sticking out of ...... never mind.

@ElBichoRaro @malu @Arashi89

There's no connection in their publisher/editorial companies. I think it's because both manga share a strong "cooking and adventure" theme. And of course because both were translated by the same team that's why they leave that crossover-fanart in the credit!

Anyway, Noda-sensei mentioned Dungeon Meshi a few times in his interview so that's an add up as to why fans from Golden Kamuy and Dungeon Meshi are connected?

Dex-chan lover
Waking up with an Elf on his right hand , and a Catgirl on top of him , the Hobbit is the boss . Maybe the Hobbit is too smart ( or too stupid ? ) to tell them his simple solution : he could just sleep on the same bed with Laios , and the Elf and the Catgirl could sleep on the other bed .

Now I know why the Magician turned mad : he was an adopted , molested orphan , and was the only black elf in the white human kingdom . Being a minority $ucks , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread