Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 50 - Dumplings

@metacifer Maybe. I figured since Kensuke was a mollusk, the mushrooms changed him(?) into an octopus or squid. Or the magic dungeon equivalent of such. I'm sure Laius would be thrilled to have a mini kracken in his sword. Or an eldritch tentacle monster.

Fed-Kun's army
this manga never fail to amaze me even after all these years

Dex-chan lover
that fucking smiling farlyn monster stalking around on the chapter title page

re: kensuke

if you remember, the lead living armor had created (remember, they actually make the armor, that's where there's space in between the interior and exterior for them to live) a lion head motif as a helmet/head. Pretty sure kensuke didn't actually change, and it's because he's a living armor that he's able to interact with the dungeon at this point. Creatures don't live in a place for hundreds of years without being to move around in it or interact with it.

Aggregator gang
This Ryoko Kui's character designs are really aces. Even after changing their entire bodies, we still know who each character is automatically. That's not actually that easy you know. Thanks for all the work, EHS!

Dex-chan lover
I thought I saw this door somewhere before , now I know : Kui Ryoko drew it back in chapter 43 :

x3.png

Dex-chan lover
Other works of Kui Ryoko were completely scanlated , like : The Dragon's School is on The Top of The Mountain , Terrarium in Drawer , Seven Little Sons of the Dragon , Children ...

You can check them out by clicking the "Kui Ryoko" link on mangadex .

Group Leader
Senshi turned into Elf Jesus... Also, halfling Marcille is SO CUTE. That parody title splash is perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread