Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 50 - Dumplings

Dex-chan lover
Hands down, probably the funniest thing I've read in a while, holy crap.

Fed-Kun's army
So, is that means elves can have face hair in this setting, or Renshi's beard was such important part of his body that it stayed after the change?

Dex-chan lover
Page 3 : I just noticed that dwarves and hobbits have nearly the same facial features : big ears , big red noses , big eyes .
And at 1st glance , I thought Senshi's gender was changed too , lol .

I guess a kiddy Laios once asked his dad : Hey dad , I need to talk to you about something . My body is changing in a funny way and I dont know what is going on . Take a look at my body . Is there something weird with my body ?

Laios's dad : Uh , well , you see , Laios , you just hit puberty . Hairs will start growing on funny places on your body , and sometimes when you wake up in the morning , your pants will be stained with weird , sticky , white liquid .....

Page 4 : Chic chac 's d!ck becomes bigger and longer , so it ripped open his pants , exposes every parts of his body to Marcille , lol .

A warning for page 8 : swapping clothes is 1 of the ways to get $exually-transmitted diseases , lol .
And dwarves can see in the dark , so they are great miners .

Page 11 : so I guess hobbits have the highest body temperature among the different races , or maybe hobbits are just "in heat" all year round , lol .

Page 21 : So Samurai Dude armors up , again , and goes back to the dungeon , again . He didnt go back to japan like he said he would , Jesus , just make up your mind already , dude .

I wonder if the 2 jealous girlfriends of Samurai Dude and Kabbage Dude also joined the Elf Girls Party ?

Dex-chan lover
>No chapter in January

AAAAAAAAAA

Anyway, I think Chilchack's human form tells more about his mental state than his real one.

Dsq

Fed-Kun's army
I was expecting the change's resolution to be off screen and that we would never see it outside some light extras, but god, author never disappoints xD.
Really expecting Kabru's team to meet them and school them on any purposed intent :p

Dex-chan lover
Senshi’s gender is now Elf. Human Chilchak has some charm to him in a sort of “done with everything” kind of way.
Thank you for the meal, EDH Scans!

Chilchak has some charm to him in a sort of “done with everything” kind of way.
Anyway, I think Chilchack's human form tells more about his mental state than his real one.
Is a more appropriate look for his personality. The funny thing was the party realising what type of person they were treating like a kid.

Fed-Kun's army
SENSHI
WAHt THe HELL
Also if Hardworking Senshi becomes this personality as an elf, doesnt that mean that MArcille's disposition makes her an extreme outcast among Elves? She's not flighty or hoity toity like this

Fed-Kun's army
Pure crazyness, racebending is so different than we think (i wonder if it did genderbend in Senshi's case?)

Chilchack's transformation was low-key my favorite, he's always acted like a tired, perpetually miffed 20-30 something year old, we and (most of) the party do realize that's what he is, but the cute child exterior makes it hard to internalize that. This really helps put things in perspective and it's very fun.

Also Senshi is so god damn beautiful.

Some theorizing here, you think Kensuke was also transformed into something, which is why it could open the door?

We've established that Kensuke is a mollusk-like thing and that another mollusk-thing, the Nightmare/Shin is related to dragons, maybe Kensuke is also dragon-like now?

unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
It's occurred to me that Senshi has sharper ears as an elf than Marcille. Judging by Marcille's idealized perception of how an elf should be in chapter, the sharper the ear, the more attractive the elf. Marcille's ears are rounded off at the tips when Senshi's taper off into proper points.

Users who are viewing this thread