Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 51 - Dumplings II

Fed-Kun's army
Literally making the magic mushroom behaves like the real mushroom. Well, that was clever, I didn't expect the solution would be this simple.

I can't believe they killed kensuke
Inb4 everything which got stabbed by kensuke will now transform

Aggregator gang
OMG, they killed Ken[ny]! Those bastards!

Also, elf Senshi (male) and his retro shoujo manga faces.

Also, funny little detail on page 1: each race has its own background pattern, except there's a special pattern (circles) on the character's original race.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm soooo going to use that idea at the next tabletop game I'm DMing...

Another incredible Marcille reaction face, lmao

And Laius has a scar on his leg where it was severed and reattached; Kui's attention to detail is astounding.

i rarely laugh out loud when i read manga... but this manga is always so funny! 😂

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one that thought that Senshi as a human looked awesome?

Aggregator gang
Ho ho ho ha ha, ... ho ho ho he he ha. Hello there old chum, Senshi gnot a Gnuman, Senshi gnot a Gnelf, Senshi gnot a Gnaf-ling, sEnSHi gNOt A GnOME!!! ALL MUST HAIL SENSHI OF ALL HIS FORM!!!

Join us, as we correct the world that it's true lord is SEnSHi!

hey did yall know this chapter marks dungeon meshi's fifth anniversary? everybody say happy birthday dungeon meshi 🎂 thank u ryoko kui 🎉
and thank u everyday heroes for the scanlation, it was awesome as always!!

Dex-chan lover
Senshi as a halfling is ridiculously cute. Also hilarious is how Marcille is the plainest elf.
And everyone is looking at Chilchuck when being glad about this event being over. XD

And the stories told about the remedy for changeling mushrooms turned out to be somewhat related to the actual solution: make them drink a bucket of water. In actually, they just needed to wash.

Dex-chan lover
Geez...halfling Laius looks so broken... Like he just became a war struck orphan

Users who are viewing this thread