Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Stewed Head

Contributor
I join the Laius x Marcille ship.
...Well, i was kinda already shipping them before.

After all, Marcille really like Farlyn already, so if she's with Laius, she can see her a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit Now you got me shipping Marcille and Laius hard, it probably wont happen but they really do go well together

Also both of them got the attractive treatment this chapter, and considering how the previous chapter fool around with their semantic, this is a huge compliment to them

Kudos

Having seen sayonara no asa recently, a ship between Marceline and Laxus would be kind sad wouldn’t it? He’d age 80 years in the time she’d age 16.

Double-page supporter
for some strange reason it was marcille and chilshak
then now its laius and marcille
what a jump

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90 Honestly Izutsumi and Chilchak had more interesting bond (though with Chilchak having a wife and daughters , thatll go nowhere).

Dex-chan lover
Since Marcille’s greatest fear is that she’ll outlive her friends and family (iirc, she already outlived her father), her dream is probably to find a way to make people live as long as herself at minimum. At worst, an undying utopia.

...Could Marcille be the true final boss? After the dark elf jobs out and Marcille seizes power, she’d basically be able to keep everyone she cares about here. Especially Farlyn.

Users who are viewing this thread