Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Stewed Head

Fed-Kun's army
sASDHFLSDF Marcille's always wanted to be a necromancer (potentially terrified of losing people she loves? human family with shorter lifespans?)

Every new chapter makes me wish I could add this to my MAL favourites all over again, such a perfect series. Izutsumi's "20,000 years old!!" comment had me cracking lmao

I don't know why but Marcille looks so pretty in this chapter. We got to see Marcille's many hairstyles too.

Double-page supporter
Smiling Marcille is best Marcille 😃
Also: Just Fireball. 😆

Laius's stat for pain tolerance must be off the roof because while everyone else is screaming bloody murder when Marcille heals them, Laius is all chill. Heck, something as serious as reattaching his leg just gave an itchy feeling.

Double-page supporter
>people hating on brains

C'mon people, you should eat Tacos de Sesos and Tacos de Lengua at least once.

The staff's name got me thinking too. Wasn't that the name of Marcille's staff?

Fed-Kun's army
Nice that there are some comments about food in this thread, finally. For all that it's a cooking manga, Dungeon Meshi doesn't attract much discussion on the subject. Oh well, I guess it's because we cant get walking mushrooms at a supermarket.

BTW, I was introduced to a goat's brains dish. Didn't like it much.

Dex-chan lover
Laius's hot hobo look. 😂

Too bad that elf girl just has eyes for your sister.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone here on and on about the true OTP.

While I am laughing my guts out on the Dullahan going from a serious threat to hitting its upper body on the ceiling.

Fed-Kun's army
Marcille looking far cuter than usual in a chapter from Laius perspective... huh

Never ask a woman her age

Also brains... not very tasty in my opinion, kinda mushy mayonnaise like but depends on how you cook it. Eyeballs though T.T

At first it got this somber and despair feeling, a looming death...Then the Dullahan got a steed, and kept banging into the ceiling and wall, i lost it!!

Users who are viewing this thread