Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Winged Lion

Contributor
Wow, what a interesting chapter, in a lot of way.

I wonder what the elves real plan is. Surely they will cause lot of problems for Laius and co

Also, Laius first dream is about Marcille huh...
2x

Dex-chan lover
Milt isn't testicle. Fish keep their reproductive cells in sacks. The females have egg sacks, the males have sperm sacks. That's milt. It's pure semen and sperm, not an actual organ. The testicle in mammals is a combination of factory and storage facility, an actual organ.

I really ship Laius and Marcille now. We know it's mutual, but it's kinda sad to see that even in the ideal kingdom they're still work partners, not a couple.

Wait, if his fetish is monster girls, why does Izutsumi not already put him in heat? Is long hair that important to him? Or does he just like to be surprised?

I will never get over Kui's characterization abilities. She doesn't hit you over the head with character quirks and makes everyone feel believable, Laius was able to remain serious while showing his eccentricities in a way that's not in your face. That dream sequence was great. Two month wait, though, oof.

Double-page supporter
I still largely believe the Canaries are a force for good, but it makes a lot of sense for Aslan to be wary of them considering they want to seal of the home of the people he's watching over. Looking forward to more teleport monk awesomeness from canary captain though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still not sure if it's a trick or not that being Lord of the Dungeon is a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
"Eating monsters is harmony with monsters"
Yep, as long as you're in the top of the food chain, bud.

Dex-chan lover
One month break?

Welp, time to mastur- I mean, time to read some other manga.

Dex-chan lover
When will the tyranny over mushroom-kind end? When will my mushroom niggas walk free?

February 2020!? That's a long wait.
Does Laius ship (kinda) Marcille and Farilyn? I mean, in his dream they're very affectionate, so I wonder why his succubus form is Monster-Marcille (while it could be a stranger's face like Marcille's elf prince). Maybe the succubus wants to lower his guard, or Laius just loves surprises.

Dex-chan lover
cover page : so the hobbit chic chac 's nightmare and biggest fear is some bandits break into his house and "have their ways" with his wife and daughters ? lol .
and chic chac 's 3 daughters have red hair and black hair , so we can assume that chic chac 's wife has black hair . i already called this out in the comments of chapter 58 : https://mangadex.org/chapter/727013/comments .

"page 16 : i guess the plot twist here is that chic chac 's wife is actually the opposite of his fantasy , so that was why he was bored with his wife . his wife probably has short hair , or no hair at all like a nun , has dark hair or red hair , is a legal l0li with small b00bs ."

and Harta magazine takes breaks in January and September each year .

Aggregator gang
@MagicalCarcrash it's his nightmare.

On another note, am I the only one bothered by them eating brains? Like, prions and mad cow disease?

edit:
@Renard we get a pretty good look at pages 18 and 25

Dex-chan lover
Imagine living out your greatest dreams only to wake up to a lion telling you you're a dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread