Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Winged Lion

Dex-chan lover
cover page : from the magic mirror , i guess we can assume that the dwarf senshi 's $uck-cubus transformed into 1 of his uncles to lure him , just like cat girl 's $uck-cubus transformed into her mother .

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, classic mangakas at it again with their moral dilemmas.

That aside, "February 15" GODDAMNIT!

Dex-chan lover
Geez, Laius. Your fantasy is... Unique, LOL.

Ah yes, it's nice to see the monster just mingling with human. Kids are chasing mushroom is wild af. Not to mention, bar with orc's drink and orc women looks great.

One month break? Imma crying in corner, but author and scanlator deser holiday

Senshi with the magic mirror....Ouch, my heart (;_;)
OMG Laius's succubus takes Marcille's form?? Well, it's the furry Marcille but still! Does that means Laius secretly attract to her?
Wings Lion is a cool bud. Maybe he can help them eat Farlyn when they defeat the mad sorcerer...or maybe not, that sounds weird. (lol)

ALL HAIL KING LAUIS!!

Dex-chan lover
at 1st , this chapter 's title made me think that they were going to eat the winged lion for breakfast , lunch and dinner , lol , they turned the lion into dozens of delicious dishes : boiled lion meat , steamed lion meat , ...

page 9 : a chimera is just sitting casually inside laios 's dream . it has 4 legs , eagle head , bird wing , dragon wing , dragon tail .

page 15 : note that nobody does not invite the hobbit chic chac to eat breakfast at the royal table , so his rank is even lower than the cat girl and the orcs , lol .

this chapter is a kind of soft ending : i dont know how many dozens of volumes that the mangaka plans to draw more , but in the end , everyone will live happily ever after , unless the mangaka suddenly wants to give a dark , grim endings for her characters in this manga , lol .

Dex-chan lover
Laius you know you want to screw the elf, the succubus knows it too

Dex-chan lover
- elf girl : milt/fish sperm is delicious .
- human boy : milt is disgusting .

they have different tastes because they have different genders . and a girl will have no problem to "swallow some sperms" , lol .

in previous chapter :
- marcille : your $uck-cubus ... did they look like anybody that i know ? actually , was it a person at all ? was it a human , an elf or a monster ?
there are good reasons that laios doesnt want to answer her questions , so he shifts the subject to "the winged lion" , lol .

and cat girl already woke up at the end of chapter 59 , she is just pretending to be asleep during this whole chapter 60 because she doesnt want to eat the giant shrimp and horse brain , lol .

e32.png

Group Leader
This story is so freaking good. But I have to wait until February for my next fix :(

Double-page supporter
Still curious what the Winged Lion actually is. Considering it describes itself as "power" and it seems to rank above every other creature in the dungeon, I'd guess that it's not just another mystical creature.

Marcielle has regularly talked about coordinate magic and gathering energy from other dimensions to fuel dungeons, I'd hazard that the winged lion is either something from another dimension summoned along side the power needed for the dungeon or is the power fueling itself in some way.

Dex-chan lover
I need this spread image colored as a wallpaper for my desktop

Sem

Dex-chan lover
This is such an important chapter about the plot and the future of the dungeon but all I can think about is Laius blushing omg

Users who are viewing this thread