Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Ch. 119 - Tempest

Dex-chan lover
With an output that can even punch through the walls, she could drill straight into the demi spirits

Dex-chan lover
Aki better get a level up after this. She fucking deserves it, putting up with this kinda shit kekek.

Dex-chan lover
Why did it take Ais this long to realise Revis is a monster? Basically anything that outwardly resembles a human, more or less, can't be a monster in her eyes? Quite a weakness. But then again, since Ais is obsessed with slaying monsters, I reckon she needed really strong brakes.

Dex-chan lover
She is lovably insane, those panels were masterpieces :)
This also ties into that whole "xenos aren't monsters [duh], it is the mind that makes one a monster and not the shape" discussion both stories has been running for much too long recently. Which has been especially impactful for mc, since her entire obsession is about killing them. Hopefully it doesn't just tie into, but also actually tie a bow on the sub-plot by having aiz realize why this girl is a monster while the xeno's are not.

Also, that credits page, it spoiled the story for me. You need to spoiler-tag it since she herself is trying to steal raul's chastity, meaning whoever wrote that is informing us she "is dead, nya".
I genuinely don't remember who Meath is or what she did
I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if this is the first time she has been named (or at least this arc is). Just feels like a case of how authors often introduce some bunch of worthless characters they can then off to "raise" the stakes.

Users who are viewing this thread