Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Ch. 120 - Avenger

Dex-chan lover
Its a much simpler condition than I thought, but good on ais for getting character development i guess

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of battle mangas in general (fights always go on for way to long), but I atleast liked the character development of Ais this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Hooray, Ais gained the power of moral ambiguity! Shame she talked so much Revis rezzed, I really wanted Revis to get obliterated then and there. I'm really excited to learn what exactly's going down with Demeter and a presumed Persephone.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That last page reminded me that season 5's going to be a rollercoaster of emotions.

Aggregator gang
"She was keeping her distance while getting back on her feet"
after losing her lower body :lul:

"Tis just a flesh wound"

images

Dex-chan lover
Shame she talked to much Revis rezzed, I really wanted Revis to get obliterated then and there.

Since Ais momentarily caused the spirit to hesitate, I reckon the artificial dungeon pumping power into Revis to fight Ais might be the key that allows the rest of the army enough freedom to actually win the battle. The power Revis receives ought to be away from something else. The six spirits and all the other stuff in the giant chamber should be consuming a whole lot of magic power. That being said, Ais should be the one to run out of batteries first.

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or did the artist get lazy with ais' sword this chapter? like on page 16 her sword looks more like it was just a pasted in 3d model instead of it being hand drawn. the art all over the chapter is insanely good but just that one page looks jank as fuck especially when compared to the rest.

Dex-chan lover
was hoping to see more of unhinged Ais happily chopping up monsters or in this case disintegrate them at molecular level but she managed to hold reign over the 'flame' or 'storm' within. pity tho 😅

Dex-chan lover
was hoping to see more of unhinged Ais happily chopping up monsters or in this case disintegrate them at molecular level but she managed to hold reign over the 'flame' or 'storm' within. pity tho 😅
I dunno why, but there's always something strangely mesmerizing when you see a battle junkie give themselves to their bloodlust. I wouldn't say Ais is one, but she's kinda close.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why, but there's always something strangely mesmerizing when you see a battle junkie give themselves to their bloodlust. I wouldn't say Ais is one, but she's kinda close.
agree. i guess they wanna show that Ais still has some sort of emotion and is somehow able to sort her feeling with the emergence of Xenos/sentient monsters that able to shake the dungeon's curse and plain olde monsters

Dex-chan lover
Ah so that what season 5 is going be about.
Season 5 is probably going to be released in two parts.
Part 1 is about LN16 where

Bell goes on a date with Syr, the waitress girl from the benevolent mistress. Syr confesses to Bell and she turns her down because he's already in love with Ais./SPOILER]

The big revelation of the end of this volume is that
Syr is actually Freya in disguise.

LN17 is about
Freya abducting Bell. She can't charm him to make him a member of her familia, so she charms all of Orario to make them think that Bell has always been a member of Freya familia. The only person immune to Freya's charm beside Bell is Hestia because she's a virgin goddess. Hestia destroys Freya's illusion and Freya challenges Hestia to a war game for the right to keep Bell.

Part 2 will probably be about LN18.
LN18 covers
the wargame between Freya familia (about 150 adventurers) and a coalition of about 50 familias lead by Hestia familia (about 800 adventurers). The Loki familia doesn't take part to the coalition because the Guild refuses to have Loki familia and Freya familia fighting each other.

Users who are viewing this thread