Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 15 Ch. 65 - Raul Nord

Well, that's the first chapter since they entered that labyrinth where it doesn't feel like they are all just going to die. That's an improvement for them I guess. 😐

Fed-Kun's army
@Istvan90623
The lamer they are, the bigger affect it has when they do something awesome.
And hey, it's not everyday when a side character actually wins a girl (even if that girl is also a side character), in a harem series. So good on him.

........though full disclosure.....I totally chuckled when he tried to look badass.

P.37:
I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death, nor known to life.
Withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet those hands won’t hold anything.
So.
As I prey.
UNLIMITED BLADES WORKS!

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove Which is why Zenitsu is somehow the most popular character from Kimetsu no Yaiba. 95% pathetic, 5% cool moments.

Dex-chan lover
@Ixiaz That just makes me think of Rock Lee from Naruto, or Weed from Moonlight Sculptor (novel, the comic feels... wrong).

Fed-Kun's army
@Ixiaz
Sorry, the only name that has any meaning to me from that series is Nezuko. I really need to read/watch that series. If it wasn't for fanart/screen captures of Nezuko I wouldn't even know it existed.

edit: Actually I take that back, I didn't know Mitsuri, Inosuke and Kanao were also from that series.....

@Claith
I don't know, I always found Rock Lee to be a pretty cool character. If anything, Naruto himself fits better.

Dex-chan lover
Feel like there's a missing page between page 30 and 31. Maybe 1 or 2 pages missing, cause they don't connect at all. Raul was about to be attacked but next page he's running away alone from monsters.

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove He hadn't really won the girl though, at least not in the written materials. Although 3rd characters getting together with 3rd rate characters isn't something new.

@WiIdDog Oh no, then I won't see if Raul will ever become somewhat useful again...hahahahaha.

Group Leader
@Xystus
No missing pages, that's how the raws look like, however yes that did leave us confused as well.

Dex-chan lover
@WiIdDog yeah i checked the raw too and notice it was like that as well. Pretty sure there are missing pages, can't be only this. Any other raw source that you guys can find?

Group Leader
@Xystus
I went through every single raw source I could find and all were the same unfortunately, however if that's really not how it's supposed to be and someone is able to find said pages I'd be more than happy to update it, but I think that's just how it is, as weird as it looks, I assume Yagi had in mind the Violas barging in the middle of that moment and everyone running but he didn't think he needed to add more panels to properly explain that.

How sad it is to be an adventurer without any skills or magic. He's basically just physically stronger than non adventurer

Group Leader
@Claith @SingLove Nah, he's just Tenten.

tumblr_nk42k8NSXL1tj0a58o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread