Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 15 Ch. 65 - Raul Nord

Dex-chan lover
Of all of the characters to approach Unlimited Blade Works, I wasn't expecting it to be Raul.

Also, are there some pages missing between 30 and 31? That's a very sudden transition.

Edit: Wow, there aren't? Weird.

Dex-chan lover
Raul is the real hero of these stories. Without any overpowered skills or ability the other cast steamroll with, he keeps going with effort alone.

So from what we know what they accomplished is to pass them so they are not being lead deeper anymore, kill or wound Viletta's assasins and wound Viletta a bit. Given her injuries she should be able to run after them so there has to be something missing here for sure. If someone who has read the novel knows it, please put with SPOILER tags.

@Dirtbug well, to be fair with Raul, most other adventurers do not have outstanding or crazy abilities or skills on their falna, just basic things like swordsmanship, hunter or abnormal resistance, for example.

@Dirtbug look at it the other way. He is a weaker Saitama ;D

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations
For someone who’s always been scared, Raul really is a hero like the ones in the story

Not many manga out there are capable of making feel this way when reading. Damn i love this series.

@WiIdDog
After going through a reread, the pages seem to make much more sense if read in the order of 29-32-30-31-33, where you can see Raul continue to use that rod-like weapon - in other words, page 32 might be in the wrong place. Do you think you could make this change (even though it might differ from the raws)?

Dex-chan lover
@WildDog bless you for updating the missing pages. I can finally rest in peace.

┌( ಠ‿ಠ)┘

Users who are viewing this thread