Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 16 Ch. 68 - Tug of War

Contributor
Honestly her head should have came off long before the human body got ripped free.

Dex-chan lover
Someone died, but I can't say I'd remember the character at all. I guess that's how it goes. Rest in peace, redshirt.

Double-page supporter
I guess Raul is going to level after this and i hope these guys in last panels survive :/
RIP side characters

Dex-chan lover
Killing off fodder is irrelevant. If the author wants to kill someone it should be from the main cast, otherwise it doesn't even matter.

Dex-chan lover
@criver I won't say it's irrelevant. It may sound like no big deal because they are just side characters that nobody remember their name beside maybe Raul but it reminds the audience of the danger of the dungeon itself. It sounds fun and game, go adventure slay monster earn money wheeeeeee, but in reality this is it; people die like dogs in there and everyone yearns to be the hero in legends, but only few can achieve that.

It's a good stepping stone story for Bell in the main series, where he will eventually be one; the hero of legends.

Dex-chan lover
goddamn this series is good
definitely paints a better picture of the Loki Familia, not just some powerful familia that's full of politic and negative competitions but the members actually care for each others

Dex-chan lover
Damn, they nearly ripped that thing in half.

That's fucking badass.

Dex-chan lover
Gareth, Tione, Tiona, Raul and the others facing that giant monster were badasses this time.😲

Rip that girl and i guess those other secundary characters. 😌

Fed-Kun's army
Those two deaths were quite forced, given how everything was going.

Users who are viewing this thread