Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 24 Ch. 102 - Attack on Knossos

Dex-chan lover
so when did ryu separate from the expedition? they're showing that at this time bell is fighting that monster but they never showed when ryu left nor why. i guess the ryu spin off has to be read in order to find when that took place.

Dex-chan lover
so when did ryu separate from the expedition? they're showing that at this time bell is fighting that monster but they never showed when ryu left nor why. i guess the ryu spin off has to be read in order to find when that took place.
I think she actually did explain it in the main story, or at least she heavily implied it. She was after a member of Evilus that she had seen back in town. The two timelines don't quite mesh though, almost as if Sword Oratoria is an alternate timeline.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think she actually did explain it in the main story, or at least she heavily implied it. She was after a member of Evilus that she had seen back in town.
i know she did at least in the anime, i'm a bit behind on the main manga, but i thought they would have shown something in this manga that covers more than her brief explanation. especially since the raid on konossos started several days before bell entered the dungeon for his mission. this manga isn't really good at showing time progression since it's essentially been several days already but it just looks like it's been a few hours since they started.

Group Leader
I think she actually did explain it in the main story, or at least she heavily implied it. She was after a member of Evilus that she had seen back in town. The two timelines don't quite mesh though, almost as if Sword Oratoria is an alternate timeline.
it will be mentioned in
the next chapter but only in a very very small panel ;)

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps the scene with Bell and Juggernaut wasn't happening in real time when they mentioned it. Perhaps they used that picture to emphasize a point about the dungeon. Cuz I'm sure at this time Bell is still making his way down to the floor his expedition is heading to. Ryu happens to see the scumbags of the evil guild (you can see them in this chapter if you look carefully) she hunted in this chapter and she started chasing after them around these few chapters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So, a person who's unnaturally obsessed with expanding and building the dungeon, and nothing else in life, is supposed to start destroying parts of it? Thanatos may not have thought this through, which is quite funny since he had just used that very obsession to convince Barca.

Ryu separated because she seen someone from evilus running down one of the hallways. Its briefly shown in season 4 of the anime and a huge part of season 4.

Contributor
So, a person who's unnaturally obsessed with expanding and building the dungeon, and nothing else in life, is supposed to start destroying parts of it? Thanatos may not have thought this through, which is quite funny since he had just used that very obsession to convince Barca.
It only destroys the eighth floor, meaning it cuts off the earlier floors from the rest of the maze. The Ikelos family remnants could then use the lower floors to repopulate their numbers or branch into a different section of the real dungeon and resupply.

Once they're theoretically back up to full strength they can just repair the 8th floor when needed, say after they've finished constructing the rest of Knossos.

Dex-chan lover
It only destroys the eighth floor, meaning it cuts off the earlier floors from the rest of the maze. The Ikelos family remnants could then use the lower floors to repopulate their numbers or branch into a different section of the real dungeon and resupply.

Once they're theoretically back up to full strength they can just repair the 8th floor when needed, say after they've finished constructing the rest of Knossos.
Yeah, no need to explain that to me, I'm not one unreasonably obsessed with the dungeon. Even if the dude knows that he could later rebuild and expand, it might still be mentally impossible to push the button. Because his whole family line is insane on purpose. There were people also in RL who perished because they couldn't leave some possessions or a pet behind when a catastrophe struck. Even though they could have started from the beginning if they had evacuated themselves in time.

Users who are viewing this thread