Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 26 Ch. 109 - Escape

Double-page supporter
and more or less vol 11 is done now...
cant wait for vol 12 adaptation, the battle gonna be crazy with basically all major familia take part...

Group Leader
it's crazy how this is just a spinoff yet all the important world building shit takes place entirely within it. i love the main story but literally nothing important that moves the world forward happens in bell's pov. i wonder how this will tie into the next season of the main anime. i mean it's impossible for it to not play an extremely pivotal role considering that large flesh trees are growing out of the ground around orario.
It also makes perfect sense that world changing events wouldn't happen from Bell's PoV because he and his Familia are still low level rookies part of a much smaller Familia. Their events are more centralized on their growth and forming good relations with other smaller Familias, while Loki is already big and influential enough to take on the end game quests.

This type of writing is really good, because no one from Loki Familia could be the protagonist on Bell's side in his instead, but the same could be said for him never being able to be part of this plot.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that the same thing, just expressed with an evil intention? Nobody actively used them as a bait, it was just the slowest person's fate to get caught first. Since their god abandoned them, they were too powerless to be anything but the slowest people among them all. It's not like the other families would have been responsible for them. The only family that was directly under protection for their special services was the Dian Cecht family, which Finn smartly saved due to suspecting some unknown factors must be at play.

I don't believe the doors would have been closed on them if they had reached the doors in time. But if they reached the doors more or less at the same time with the flesh mass, then it can't be helped anymore.
i dont think he put it in an evil way, they literally closed the doors on dyonisius familia, to make sure they themselves werent caught.
Its even stated here that "their hands would drag them down with them" or some such. Yeah, they were slower without their falna, but some of them may have been saved if loki familia waited a bit, or attempted to help, but they simply didnt.
They left them to die, to make absolutely sure that they could escape themselves.
This is clearly shown on aki's group closing the doors on the blonde elf and her party, they could have waited a bit more to give the guys a chance, or maybe even tried to help/carry them, but doing so would have risked the green goo getting them too, so they abandoned any attempt at helping.

Dex-chan lover
This is clearly shown on aki's group closing the doors on the blonde elf and her party, they could have waited a bit more to give the guys a chance, or maybe even tried to help/carry them, but doing so would have risked the green goo getting them too, so they abandoned any attempt at helping.
You can always wait a bit more. And then still a bit more and more. But then, before you know it, it's already too late and the disaster happens. It's a decision of risking it or being sure of it. If the ghosts of Dionysys family want to blame someone, they can blame their god who wandered off on his own, to get sent back to heaven, severing the blessing. If they still had their normal powers, nobody would have needed to wait or help them and at least the majority of them would have got out. The dungeon is not a place where you wander thinking that someone's going to save your skin.

Double-page supporter
You realize it was written in spoiler, don't you?
yeah it is now, since the one who wrote it already edit it...
but i comment way before he do that, or maybe he edit it becoz of my comment in the first place... but of course someone who just enter the chat wont know it and think someone is crazy enough to mention something obvious 🥱

Dex-chan lover
yeah it is now, since the one who wrote it already edit it...
but i comment way before he do that, or maybe he edit it becoz of my comment in the first place... but of course someone who just enter the chat wont know it and think someone is crazy enough to mention something obvious 🥱
It wasn't edited lol. If it's edited you can see sign of edited on bottom right of the post. You replied to him 2hrs after his post so no chance he did a quick edit before your reply.

Chances are you clicked on it without you knowing but you ran your mouth quicker than you can process lol.

For those who have spoilered themselves on the wiki (Because fuck me, I wanted Filvis and Lefiya to have a date) or those who read the LN: Please, keep it to yourself. Just ... be happy and smile at the feeling of betrayal other people will experience the same way you did.

Aggregator gang
For those who have spoilered themselves on the wiki (Because fuck me, I wanted Filvis and Lefiya to have a date) or those who read the LN: Please, keep it to yourself. Just ... be happy and smile at the feeling of betrayal other people will experience the same way you did.
Agreed, there's absolutely no need to egodrop LN spoilers in here.

Users who are viewing this thread