Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 10 - Ch.10

Dex-chan lover
Sniping with such a shitty translation, and demanding money for it?

gladiator-thumbs-down-angry-joaquin-phoenix-wgc9hlaatcgkwbst.webp

This has pretty bad grammar and questionable word choice, although it has decent typesetting. If the other group was still doing this (and I haven't seen anything to suggest that they aren't), then I don't know why someone chose to commission this TL? It's not as if it's been months since that last chapter was posted.

Group Leader
This has pretty bad grammar and questionable word choice, although it has decent typesetting. If the other group was still doing this (and I haven't seen anything to suggest that they aren't), then I don't know why someone chose to commission this TL? It's not as if it's been months since that last chapter was posted.
To all readers here, we are still continuing the translation. It's slow because the staff is either busy in studies or jobs so it's taking time to put out chapters. also the raws are only upto 12.1 chapter so it was not that behind and can cover up the raws surely in due time
Note: We release .1 and .2 ,i.e, both half chapters, combined into one chapter, so in that way the author is releasing a chapter very slowly too

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'll let him cook for now, the translation is a bit choppy and grammar could be improved. Basic grammatical and spelling mistakes. Also if you're going to advertise yourself doing translation atleast make a good page and add it at the end not the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread