Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
Man this fucking chapter had me nervous, anxious, angry ,fearful ,and confused altogether. This shit is great.

So... First time he gets with normal ageha who is super yandere and kills herself, he goes back and deals with the other half/personality that can remember him through resets, but told him to fuck off. So he goes for Judith and eventually things work out alright cept OG ageha got that yandere radar and can remember him too?

I gotta assume that she doesn't know about the other half least not completely sure of it cause that means if he rolled the dice on her again he probably could of made it work. And she would understand that the other half scared him off.

I dunno man, there's a lot going on but I can't wait for the next one.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
- That bi*ch is a owner of MC's skill maybe she could used save&load like a MC.

- save&load skill dosen't affect her so she still remember previous life.

- that bi*ch had Multiple personalities inside her.

this is all we know

Dex-chan lover
Someone gave me some hints so I read ahead on the LN/WN... and you boys better buckle the fuck in. You thought the suicide was the first hill in the rollercoaster?

Not even close. That was just the start of the lift hill outta the station.

This however, is the top of the first hill. I hope yall are strapped in for the drop in the next chapter(s)

Dex-chan lover
How could she escape by herself and remember him?
She gave power while she was still sealed (chapter 1)
She showed a different rection the second time he released her with the second personality (chapter 6) so maybe the first personality keeps the memory.

Users who are viewing this thread