Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 13.1

Dex-chan lover
Watching Judith be killed, getting killed again, and reset to where he doesn't have any of his new skills.

Kiska just can't catch a break.

Group Leader
Why Arewe Still Here Mgs Video Game GIF - Why Arewe Still Here Mgs Video  Game Helicopter - Discover & Share GIFs

Fed-Kun's army
She's the only one the MC gets with :pepela:
Thanks for the heads up. I'm not certain if I even want to bother with the novel then. Very few writers succeed at making an oppressive yandere like this a worthwhile heroine. Did this one win the lottery and accidentally write greatness? Everything so far does not inspire confidence.

Dex-chan lover
Dude that sucks for Judith & was made into paste. Seeing Judith again is probably a bad idea if Ageha can just appear again & make him suffer (I had Call of the Witch played in my head once he was killed). Kiska should have an easier time leveling & navigating the dungeon if he hasn't forgotten all the secret passages. Can't wait for him to swallow the sword again because that was quite the experience. Thanks for the translations.

Edit: Forgot to give credit but that page 2 background looks like a chore to redraw & typeset so kudos to you guys for doing it.
I was definitely expecting this when she told him how to unlock the sword and navigate the labyrinth passageways. Yes this sucks but she gave him basically a permanent level-up now that he knows how to progress in this labyrinth.

hopefully he can use that to eventually kill that girl.

Dex-chan lover
When your stalker girlfriend is the last boss and loves you literally to death.

with how unstable she is, maybe they were right to seal her
ironically, she was sealed for a different reason:
as a measure of preventing her from dying so she cannot use Save+Reset, as the ability was originally hers. being sealed caused her to become unstable since she can still perceive time. after being sent to the past, the same thing happens once to the main character, for the same reason, where he's eventually freed and killed by none other than Judith when she moves into the labyrinth. as he dies, he thanks her

Dex-chan lover
MC needs to hurry up and figure out how to save his file. Shit hurts all of us. We all feel his pain!!

Users who are viewing this thread