Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 13.2

damn i laugh too much. this better than re:zero. i hope the plot stable till end

That Deadshot guy who was having a mental breakdown in the comments got banned shortly after :kek:

I've read the LN and damn the worldbuilding is absolutely phenomenal. The title is just the tip of the iceberg, heck the whole narrative progressed to something beyond just the dungeon and now Ageha and the puppeteer is the least of his worries. Also,
Kiska shagged a loli and he almost had a timeline where he would settle down with her after they get married lol.

Dex-chan lover
Having read the novel, it's kind of crazy how awful the heroine is and the writing still wants us to root for her. Like, I get that it's a yandere story but she's just awful compared to literally every other love interest, and they're all also really crazy violent.

Instead, we get a boring isekai heroine

I
Honestly, unless someone spoils me with information about the MC actually overcoming this yandere bitch i think I'm done with this series.
Also, if this is the last we see of Judith then I'm SUPER done with this shit
It might take 5 or 3 years in the manga if I assume
He does tame her tho mildly and Agetha reasons being an Insane Yandere are reasonable in my perception

It
Am i the only one when i get revived i simply walk over to the hero and slap her.
Then every time she kill me i go back and slap her then slap her more. I have infinite time i can make her suffer soo much in the end she will either become obedient or hate me soo much she not interfere with my life.
Yes something happen like that later on😉

I've read the LN and damn the worldbuilding is absolutely phenomenal. The title is just the tip of the iceberg, heck the whole narrative progressed to something beyond just the dungeon and now Ageha and the puppeteer is the least of his worries. Also,
Kiska shagged a loli and he almost had a timeline where he would settle down with her after they get married lol.
Man that part is one of the best its like watching scene of Re:Zero of Rem getting gut punched rejected by Subaru cause he like Emilia instead Rem is winning on it but the world is ending till its last embers of human life of the biggest meat grinder ending of that route Authors one biggest send off fuck you to his readers also here thee compensated us with some bitter sweet taste of a certain shitty useless (game changer) skill of the Mc acquired during the Judith route 🤣

She straight up says that the reason she killed him was because she thought that it was someone who was gonna try to kill him, she straight up tells him that
SHUT THE FUCK UP.....THERE'S NO JUSTIFICATION FOR KILLING SOMEONE UNPROVOKED AND FYI YOU'RE STATEMENT ISN'T AS CLEVER AS U THINK

Users who are viewing this thread