Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 13.2

What's the point now? If he escapes the dungeon and comes in contact with another woman, she's gonna tele-kill him. Only way to live his life will involve winning over the Ageha he first encountered. :worry:

Still... why didn't his power [Save] all those months with Judith?

BTW, does anyone remember when Ageha and MC were fighting the mini-boss, she thought he died. But now it's like she knows he'll always come back.
OR HE CAN KILL THE CUNT.....IF AGEHA WAS A MAN, Y'ALL WOULD BE MAD AT HIM

Group Leader
OR HE CAN KILL THE CUNT.....IF AGEHA WAS A MAN, Y'ALL WOULD BE MAD AT HIM
Of course if it wasn't for one small thing... she's the most powerful being?

Luckily, this author isn't afraid of showing female characters get violently torn apart which makes it more realistic. So maybe MC may try to kill her if the opportunity arises.

Of course if it wasn't for one small thing... she's the most powerful being?

Luckily, this author isn't afraid of showing female characters get violently torn apart which makes it more realistic. So maybe MC may try to kill her if the opportunity arises.
SHE IS NOT THE MOST POWERFUL BEING......YOU WANNA KNOW WHY MEN ARE DONE WITH WOMEN, U R 1 OF THE REASONS

Last edited:
There is a third party that exist that just wants to cause chaos and seal her because of her skill her split personally is basically just D.I.D with magic added on top because she went insane for being stuck in that thing for over 100 years. TBH I legit do not feel like reading that mess again tho but iirc also she wasn't the first hero and had them killed so she could exist and is the main reason why people in the MC's life time hate sliver hair
Ahh okay I get jest of it thankks

Double-page supporter
I feel so bad for this dude, he is discriminated and his lover is raped and killed, then has the crime pinned on him, gets thrown into a super difficult dungeon, dies and keep coming over and over, finds someone, she is a crazy bitch and it is completely normal that he didn't want to sleep with someone he had just met, given that he had practically just lost his lover, then she kills herself because he rejected her, then he dies so he can reset, she then gets pissed and kills him, he then meets the vampire.

Even though he and Judith had a rocky start, they actually managed to build up a relationship and they fell in love with each other, only to have his new lover killed again, and then for him to die, then he tries to go back to her and sees her die again.

He seriously has it so rough like what is he even supposed to do?

Aggregator gang
Him respawning after he took the shit eating taunt skill is the saddest thing in all of this

Dex-chan lover
Someone please tell me bro gets a somewhat happy ending?

I ain't reading all this pain to end up with a Bad End, I'm not strong enough.
I heard that
he travels back in time, eventually becomes a monster from the parasite sword and gets killed by Judith when she first moves in to the dungeon
or something among those lines is what's happening so far in the novel. Hasn't ended but he's built to suffer more than Subaru this dude.

What in the hell did I just read, man's got Re:Zero'd and has more trauma than Subaru.

Double-page supporter
This is some really good dark souls else story, I like how ageha has sort of memories

I feel so bad for this dude, he is discriminated and his lover is raped and killed, then has the crime pinned on him, gets thrown into a super difficult dungeon, dies and keep coming over and over, finds someone, she is a crazy bitch and it is completely normal that he didn't want to sleep with someone he had just met, given that he had practically just lost his lover, then she kills herself because he rejected her, then he dies so he can reset, she then gets pissed and kills him, he then meets the vampire.

Even though he and Judith had a rocky start, they actually managed to build up a relationship and they fell in love with each other, only to have his new lover killed again, and then for him to die, then he tries to go back to her and sees her die again.

He seriously has it so rough like what is he even supposed to do?
JUDITH IS SCUM AS WELL, IF HE DIDN'T HAVE HIS REWIND POWERS, SHE WOULD HAVE LITERALLY KILLED HIM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread