Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
That provoke skill has to be S-Rank to have that strong of an effect because if it isn't then that's just flat out plot armor and MC would have no way of leveling up that skill

And speaking of S-Rank skills, those skills that were S-Rank seem pretty weak since S-Rank means being the pinnacle rank. With that said, MC could've definitely "escape" those bugbears with stealth or accelerate simply by stealthing into the crowd to cause a confusion or just evade the hell out of them with accelerate since he has shown to be able to dodge their attacks even with physical enhancement, which accelerate should be faster than it. So unless the skills in this series work by "having stronger growth rate" or something along those lines this was pretty sloppy writing in terms of skill power scaling and MC's decision making.

Double-page supporter
His skill was "save AND reset" right? So why does he only reset and never save?

Fed-Kun's army
He better not main that stupid ass taunt skill its gonna get old after a few chapters

Dex-chan lover
this here is the fault of the person who gave him the power because she didn't explain anything about it
Yeah, as outside observers this seems obvious to us, but he’s basically an NPC with no video game knowledge. There’s no way for him to know that he should save and when to save.

Dex-chan lover
With all those cool skills, the author writes him with a lame one, nice self insert, loser.
I thought the whole point was that all those cool skills can’t help an amateur like him overcome a whole group of monsters that vastly outclassed him?

If not, this would work out the same as your typical OP cheat skill manga.

Dex-chan lover
yoooo that broken wrist is legit disgostaaang

at least he should've rest every 10 resets in the hidden passageway to relieve some of his mental fatigue

it would at least take 5k-10k meaningless and hopeless death to discourage him off of his revenge lol

Staff
Super Moderator
@InfiniMarbles FYI, this chapter is missing a page. I was able to confirm it by checking the JP raws as shown in the screenshots below:

1708586945867.png
1708586963913.png
1708586974494.jpeg

There were also two pages that were in the wrong order, so I went ahead and swapped them correctly.

Dex-chan lover
Did he even get the exp?
And I'm surprised he didn't go Faze Jev mode after being spawn killed so many times

The fact it took him any number above 10 tries to think he might as well try every skill to make sure he's making the right decision is yet another proof of his stupidity... In his case, it's so high it didn't occur to him.

Users who are viewing this thread