Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
If she gave that skill to EVERYONE that came inside the dungeon, did she never explain how the skill worked to ANYONE? How did they die anyway? If they have that skill they just repeat their deaths infinitely. Can she take the skill away? LN readers, I need context!
Not an LN reader, just taking an educated guess, but: they're still alive. Physically. She said every one of them "lost heart", which means they died several times and just... Gave up. They let themselves get killed over and over and over again, their mind dying more each time.

By MC's time, they'd be little more than braindead meat puppets that orcs or goblins or what have you use to take out their frustrations.

Dex-chan lover
Perfect dress for hole exploration.

Throwing rocks that size at someone's head is likely to kill them.

Her yandere is slipping out.

She was yandere for him to the point that getting rejected made her lose her will to live.
Kinda strange, considering yanderes are usually better at killing others.

It also really makes me wonder how the reset mechanic works if there are multiple characters with the skill.

Dex-chan lover
D6EV2c6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You really left her hanging there, MC.

MC went to visit his friend after.
MC: I gently opened the door...

Ageha?

Dex-chan lover
she killed herself because he didnt screw her? I'm wow
If I were to make a guess, it was more to do with the fact that she'd been trapped for hundreds of years in the dungeon, conscious of what was going on, but never able to do more than give people in the dungeon a skill, in hopes that she would be released and saved from her imprisonment from one of them, but ultimately ended with none - until our MC came along - saving her.

When finally, her savior had arrived and freed her, only for him to then reject her, that rejection was probably too much for her because it reminded her of how many times she'd been rejected in the past, probably wanting to die for hundreds of years, too, so without our MC for her to live for, she was finally able to die.

Dex-chan lover
For those who want to know based off the raws,
He does get killed. It doesn't look like it was on purpose though. He panicked, ran and got killed by dungeon monsters. He resets and goes to save her again but it seems she remembered (IDK I don't speak Japanese) and chokes him to death. He resets again and somehow ends up meeting the vampire the yandere was talking about and she kills him and chapter ends with him resetting from that death.

Dex-chan lover
If I were to make a guess, it was more to do with the fact that she'd been trapped for hundreds of years in the dungeon,...
even a normal Person could committed suicide, because he/she was rejected (was still dumb, because blond Girl is death)

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, what if this is the ultimate form of psychological manipulation. She knows he'll kill himself to get her back cause he needs her power and next time let her have her way. After all, i doubt she'd just "kill" herself after waiting centuries to be free.
i agree, this has now got my attention

Users who are viewing this thread